SasaMyaa #05

SasaMyaa #05

Sasaki to Miyano x Super Danganronpa 2.5

Miyano Yoshikazu's Ultimate Bad Luck

"Hirano, Hanzawa, are you guys free tomorrow?"

"I have already planned tomorrow." Hirano answered, blunt as ever.

Ogasawara gasped, "Are you finally having a girlfriend?!"

"No, it is with Kagi-kun."

"What? You chose him over your best friend?"

"You're not my best friend." Hirano bluntly replied.

"Why you ask?" Hanzawa asked, while his hand is holding Tashiro's collar while the said lad is trying to escape from him.

"Ah! I've got a discount ticket from one of my clients."

"What for?"

"For Amusement Park!"

Hanzawa humms "How many could use it?"

"Hmm?" Ogasawara checks the ticket and reads it aloud. "Five."

"Five, huh... anyone you already invite?"

"Just you two."

"What about your girlfriend?" Hirano asked.

"I've invited her, but she said she already has planned with her kouhai." As Ogasawara foretells his encounter with his girlfriend his energy slowly deflates. "I want us to ride the Ferris Wheel!"

Hanzawa turns to Tashiro, "Tashiro-kun do you wanna go to Amusement Park?"

"Eh? Can I?!"

"You don't have any plans tomorrow?"

"Yes!"

"Then invite more people."

"Roger that!" Hanzawa then lets go of Tashiro who runs fast towards his friends.

"What about you, Hanzawa?"

"I have a date!"

"Ahh... going smoothly with Soma?"

"Smooth sailing~"

"Good thing for you, Soma always has time to go out with you!" Ogasawara pouted at him. "Unlike mine."

"Well, we're both checking each other's schedule so we could know which day we will both be free."

"After all you cannot make plans alone~"

"WUAH!!" Standing next to Hanzawa is a girl with shoulder-length dark purple hair, and with pair of amber-colored eyes. "Soma! Don't just appear out from nowhere!"

Soma tilts her head in confusion still with a smile "Hmm? I didn't appear out of nowhere; I came in the normal way."

"You're too busy whining about your girlfriend to notice Mikoto." Said Hanzawa.

"AH! Hirano-san! Let's go home together!"

"Ah! Kagi-kun, don't you have practice today?"

"None!" Kagiura full of energy replied.

"Alright then, let's go?"

"Hai!"

Hirano and Kagiura bid their classmates farewell and walk out of their classroom.

"Those two..." Mikoto trails which made Hanzawa shift his attention to her "Are they finally dating?"

"Hmm... Maybe...?" Now even Hanzawa started to get suspicious.