SasaMyaa #10

SasaMyaa #10

A Little Story During Their First Morning

Twittering of birds coming from the outside of their house is what woke up Miyano Yoshikazu from his deep slumber. An affectionate smile spread across on his face as soon as he realized who is sleeping next to him. His arm that laying atop the other's abdomen grips the cover, which resulted for the other person's arm on his shoulder to pull him closer.

"Good morning Shuumei-san!" Yoshikazu whisper lovingly his lover's ear, that wake him up. Sasaki Shuumei smiles at him fondly, while his free hand has found it's way on his lover's cheeks, rubbing gently on that soft cheek of his.

"Good morning, Yoshikazu!" Shuumei didn't pass this chance to kiss Yoshikazu's forehead and as expected he get an adorable reaction from him. "It's really nice that your voice was the first thing I heard today."

"Same here... I really like when you say name."

"Me too. You didn't know how much impact you gave me every time you called me by my name." They pull each other into embrace, feeling each other presence, and smell each other morning scents.

Shuumei's hand takes Yoshikazu's hand and kiss at the ring that in his husband finger.

"You're adorable," Shuumei mumble softly on Yoshikazu's ear, that ticklish the other. "I can't still believe that I have you all to myself."

"From here and on..."

"You really gave me all of birthdays."

"And I'm glad you gave me yours in exchange."

"Of course! Since the moment I realized that I love you, I never want to let go of you."

"I'm so glad you cling, even though I made you wait for too long."

"Everything's worth the wait, and now you forever chained to me."

"I won't let you regret that decision."

"So do I."

"Here and forever."

"Always together."

"Not even death do us apart."