Chapter one- the last goodbye...

Bitten

Crunch

Snap

Crunch

I hear someone or something behind me. i turn around "who's there?" I call out but nothing happens. I continue walking keeping my guard up.

Crunch, snap, growl

I turn quickly when i hear the growl. "hel-loo" i say stuttering. I continue walking but quicken my pace. i let out a long breath when i see my small cabin that i share with my mom dad and my kid brother and sister.

"Hey mom" i say relieved that i was safe inside my home. "hey Bella" my mom says smiling. "make sure Katie and Toby stay inside i heard a few growls on my walk" i warn she nods "I'll make sure they won't go" my mom said nervously looking at my dad. "Honey Bella heard growls in the forest today" my mom says my dad stops eating "okay I'll take care of it" he says looking out the window.

"daddy what are you going to do?" The twins ask, "I am going to look for something" He says putting his hunting coat. "Are you going to kill the beast?" Toby says making Katie cry. " No, I'm Gonna put it to sleep" my dad says getting his shot gun. "be careful" my mother says her eyes teary like she is never going to see him again. she kisses him goodbye making the twins gag. he comes to me giving me a gun. "here use it just in case" he says his voice authorities but I could see in his eyes he was afraid. "okay" a tear slips down my cheek feeling the same fear around me "Why are you crying?" The twins ask, "nothing go to bed Bella watch after them" he says my mother leaves the room but i could hear her sobbing. "you're not coming, back are you?" i ask my voice shaking a tear slips down his cheek. i hug him. "goodbye promise me you'll be safe take care of the twins for me" he says looking at the sleepy twins. "I promise and d-don't say goodbye daddy" i cry into his arms my mom comes back and takes the twins to their room. "i love you" he kisses my forehead and takes his gun heading for the door. "i love you too" i sob out "daddy" and he is gone i wipe my tears not wanting the twins to see me like this i grab the gun and hide it under a pillow by the twin's beds i sit in a chair next to them, i soon fall into deep sleep.

I wake up to growling and screaming. "MOM!!!" I yell getting up i look at the twin's beds but all i see is blood. "k-Katie? T-toby?" I get up grabbing the gun and pulled the covers up i gasp tears spilling down my cheeks as I see their shredded bodies. i fall to the floor clutching the covers i sob until I realized i must find my mother. i pull the sheets over the twins my eyes puffy and red from all the crying. i walk to the kitchen blood everywhere "mom?" I call out and then i see it her shredded body her eyes wide open in fear. "m-mom" i look down at her body i bend down closing her eyes. i hear a low angry growl i turn around a nearly scream when i see a giant black wolf with intimidating blue eyes. i wipe my tears away. i stare at the creature the monster that killed my family, and then it bit me i screamed in pain until I could no longer feel anything.