Chapter fourteen- miserable at best

Days, weeks, then months past i still haven't seen Jack. Luci is gone most of the time so she doesn't have to hear my crying and see me eating buckets and buckets of ice cream. why? his voice haunts me at night as i close my eyes all i see is him...my wolf feels the same. "if you don't get over him you can die of a broken heart" Luci tells me one day as i sit on the couch with yet another bucket of ice cream watching Dirty dancing. "I don't care anymore" i mumble "i have no family they are all dead because what is now my kind slaughtered them" i stare at the screen "what am i then?" She says sadly closing the door and leaving me alone. I am so selfish. i get up and go to the porch. "Luci I'm sorry" i say sitting down on the stairs next to her. "I'm so sorry i appreciate all you've done if it weren't for you who knows what would have happened to me so thank you and sorry for being a negative Nancy" she giggles at the last part "I forgive you my Negative Nancy" she smiles "want some midnight Margaritas?" I ask she grins "do i?"

***

We head inside Bella leaves to get the ingredients. i must tell her. if I don't tell her she'll hate me when she finds out. She'll hate herself more for falling for the man who did it, the man who turned her to what she is today a werewolf. "here" i jump at her voice "get off Lalaland" she says i smile "let's get this party started" i says faking a small laugh. i need to tell her.

And so i told her all of it she sank to the floor tears spilling down her eyes. "h-how could he?!" She shouted i look around the house not wanting to meet her in the eye. "why would he turn me into this" she cried I knelt next to her "you have to listen to his side my dear" she looks up at me my eyes meet her red puffy eyes. "you're taking HIS side after all the warnings about staying away from him?" she yells. "no of course not" i reply rubbing her back. "i need answers now!" She yells getting up and rushing out the door. I let all hell break lose.