Chapter Twelve- Jealous

Luci and i had a blast until I ran into someone from the past. "Rosalyn?" She turns around shocked to see me "Bella?!" She says trying to look excited "what-" we both start until I realized Rosalyn has the same dress as the girl i saw with Jack...wait a minute. "what are you doing here?" She asks snapping me out of my thoughts "uh I'm here with a friend" i motion to Luci who is with a very handsome man. "oh cool" she looks around the room i bet she is looking for Jack, my wolf wants to rip her to shreds for wanting him. "yeah..." i really want to leave this conversation "remember when we were like ten?! You feel off the tree!" She says laughing at the memory "yeah" i say, "you pushed me" I muttered i had to wear a cast for months. she laughs again "good times...but i have to go my boyfriend is waiting for me" she motions to Jack who is next to a good-looking guy. "great" i try to hide my anger how could he! "Nice seeing you" she says LIE my wolf growls "yeah" i mutter looking at her blend in with the crowd. "do know her?" Luci asks, "yeah she was my best friend until we grew boobs and got mad at each other" she laughed "funny" she smiles "yeah well now she is Jacks girlfriend" i growl after i told him i love him he goes off with the next big thing. well two can play at that game. "Don't worry if you guys are truly mates then he will leave her ass." I smile at her comment. "Thanks now are you going to tell me who the handsome man you were talking to was hu?" I smile as Luci blushes slightly "Oh just an old friend" She says wanting to dismiss the topic. "Okay...But I will find out." I look over to Jack but turn away quickly as i see he was already looking at me.

***

"Want to get out of this boring party" Rosalyn says playing with my bow tie. "Maybe next time" I say not really wanting there to be a next time between us. I look back at the stunning Bella walking around the room talking to people especially men which made my wolf growl. "DO you have a thing with that girl?" Rose asks annoyed "What girl?" I ask furious that she talked about her future Luna like that. "Never mind i need a drink" She says before wandering off. I stand against the wall ready for everyone to leave already. I see my father walking towards me "Where is your mate?" He asks, "She is here but she doesn't want to talk to me" I tell him "Well then we won't announce the new Luna for now"

***

The party was over now Luci and i were sitting on the porch drinking midnight margaritas. "so, he is your mate" Luci says taking a long sip "yeah" i sigh and look up at the dark night "that bites" i sigh why him why can't i fall for a non-alpha cutie i might as well look at the bright side of being a wolf the guys are hot. "I'm going to kill her" i spit out before I realized what i said "I'll help you hide the body" she jokes my wolf growls at the thought of her with him "no I'm going to kill her no joke" my wolf takes over and before i know it I'm off into the woods sniffing the air for her perfume. "gotcha bitch" i mutter my breath gets heavy and then i turn into the monster i am.

��\�(�7