Chapter thirteen- sorry i killed your little 'girlfriend'

I sniff the air for her blood. she screams "God Pierce you almost gave me a heart attack" she gasps "looking for Jack? well he is not here.yet...what's wrong with your eyes" she leans in closer i soon have her by the throat she tries to breath but can't. i can see but can't react my wolf has completely taken over i am the ruthless monster i swore I'll never be. STOP! I yell at my wolf as Rosalyn turns different shades of red my wolf throws her against the wall breaking her window my wolf follows. STOP! I yell once more even though it's no use she has a mind of her own. "PLEASE HELP!!!" Rose screams trying to get up but fails and falls on the sharp glass she screams in pain as my claws dig into her skin. "no! Bella" she weeps "look at me!" She yells looking right at me 'I'm here!' I try to scream out "please i am sorry for being such a bitch to you Bella!" she sobs. then i hear a harsh growl followed by a scream. what have i done.

What have i done i look down at Rosalyn's shredded body her blue eyes full of fear. i grab all her scattered body parts and dump them in a hole i dug out. "see you on the other side" Jack is probably going to kill me. it's not like i can just say 'hey jack um. sorry i killed your girlfriend' and be cool and it's not like we are cool right now. i cover the hole making sure it's not noticeable. I debate all the way home until I decide not to tell him. "where have you been?!" A very hungover Luci says "i don't know" i shrug giving her home-made hangover cure. "thanks Babes" she smiles at me.

***

"Where's Rosalyn?" I ask Cam "haven't seen her since the night of the party" i look at him what if something happened to her, she usually comes to bug me on the daily "I'll go to her house" i decide and rush off.

***

I walk around the woods admiring the beauty of nature I remember when my dad and i used to take long walks then when we reached the end we'd fish. "make sure the hook doesn't grab your pants" he warned playfully i giggled i was six years old. i sniff the air that's strange i sniff the air once more i smell Rosalyn i walk until i see Jack standing over what was left of the body. "Bella?" He says look straight at me. "Bella!" He continues yelling chasing me as I run panicking. I run until I stop not wanting to fall over the cliff "Bella!" Jack says "Did you kill her?" He asks as we both catch our breathes "I'm sorry I had no control" I say "Stop!" He yells "What am I going to do? The new Luna killing members of her pack!" He shouts pulling at his hairs. "Leave" He mumbles "Get out!" He yells making me jump at how scary he looks "Leave!" I walk past him before running full speed.