Chapter four- Nightmare

"Mom?" I call out it's dark and i am in my room...wait I'm in my room. I get up "it was all a dream" I'm not a monster my family is still here. "mom?" I shout softly not wanting to wake the twins up. "in the kitchen" i smile at the sound of her voice. i walk into the kitchen and see her, her beautiful long brown hair and dazzling green eyes. "mom!" I yell running over to hug her. she giggles "what?" She smiles at me as we part "i-i had the worst dream i thou-i-i thought i lost you guys!" Tears started forming in my eyes. "oh sweetie" she says as i hug her again but this time i feel liquid on my shirt. "m-mom?" I part from her then she starts screaming her body is being torn "MOM!" I yell as she falls to the floor blood everywhere "MOM!" I wake up to the sound of lightning and automatically cry into Lucy's arms as i see her. "shhhshhhh it was all a bad dream my dear all a bad dream" she coos "no it wasn't it wasn't it all happened!" I sob "that's all in the past sweeties all in the past" she whispers in my ear as i fall back to sleep.

***

I go to my kitchen welcomed by Bella her beauty taking my breath away. "mornin" she says flipping a pancake "mornin?" I say a little confused to why she is in my kitchen. "why are you here?" I ask she frowns "I'm your mate silly" she says giving me a kiss. "this isn't real" i push her away she scowls "YOU KILLED THEM!!" She yells crying "wh-" then she starts bleeding from everywhere her clothes being torn blood all over the white floor. "BELLA!!" I yell "YOU" she points at me screaming in pain. "YOU KILLED THEM!!" I wake up sweaty i wipe my forehead "it was all a dream" i say to myself "all a dream" except for the part my father murdered her family. I was just too late...and if i came earlier I would've saved Bella the burden she must carry. I have been having nightmares ever since that night two years ago.