Chapter three- Sin

I splash into the warm water enjoying the beautiful day. "Bella I'm Gonna go do some errands be back in a second" Lucy says walking into the forest. I nod swimming around feeling relaxed. i hear a snap and turn around quickly, turning red as i see the handsome man before me. He smiles then I realized i was naked in the water with a stranger on the other side and swim to get my towel i left. "What are you doing?" I ask as he hands me my towel "I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable" he says turning around so i can change. "thanks" i say feeling awkward "y-you can turn around now" i say fixing my tangled hair. "is Lucy here?" He asks "uh.no she just left to do some errands" he nods "mm.." I look at him with a curious eye and can't help but notice his captivating blue eyes "but i can tell her you were here...i just need your name..." i say in a hurry wanting to hide myself inside the house. "right...Jack Sin" he says running a hand through his hair giving a small smile. "um sorry about that..." he says unable to find his words. i smile "it's okay just try not to meet me like that again" he chuckles "i won't but i would really like to see you again" he says blushing lightly. and then i feel something I've never felt a very strong love and admiration for this guy i just met.

***

I can't believe i just met her...and the way i met her..."i won't but i would really like to see you again" i say looking into her gorgeous eyes that glimmer with the sun. I remember her now she is my mate the girl whose life I change with a bite.

***

"You met who?!" Lucy says as i tell her i met Jack Sin. "why was he there?" I shrug "I don't know" i eat my large piece of meat. "mph. I have to talk to him" she says sounding annoyed, "but Lucy you know that thing you told me about mates" i say thinking Jack is my mate. "yeah" she says wanting me to finish. "well...i think i found him" she almost chokes on her food. "and who will that be?" She says even though i think she already knows "Jack" i say smiling "no" she says angrily "you can't he is not..." i look at her "well I can't choose my mate can't i?! How am I supposed to ignore my wolf!" I say getting a little angry my wolf was going bananas. "you just have to try to live without him" she says "it's for your own good" she says looking down and for the rest of the day she left me alone.