Chapter nine- Dad?

"Sweetie promise me you'll be good if I'm ever gone" my dad says looking at the gun by the table "why? Where would you go?" I ask worried "just in case so you guys will be safe" he said "okay" i smile as i see my dad smile.

I smile at the small memory of my dad. god i miss him wherever he is...

"Wakey wakey!!" luci yells a gorgeous dress in her hands. "let's get you ready!" She exclaims "so early" i groan rubbing my eyes "its nine in the afternoon!" She points at the clock "your point is?" I fall back in bed. "c'mon you're Gonna meet your mate let's at least get you all dolled up c'mon I'm a little rusty but i can work some magic" she winks taking out boxes of makeup and accessories "whatever floats your boat Luci" i get up and head to the shower.

"Wow we look hot" Luci says looking at herself in our mirror i fix my long black dress. "ready?" She asks "if i say no I'm going either way" i say she laughs "let's go" prepare to meet my doom.

The mansion was huge and scary i bet they have a dungeon. "spooky hu" Luci says walking to the front doors. "the back ones are for the maids and servants" she informs. "there's only one rule you need to follow maybe two. Do not wander off stay by my side and don't go with Jack understand?" She doesn't have say that twice I'm not going to go with him after what he did.