25 #KEEPING A SECRET

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was already evening and Jungkook came back home early, he's been busy lately and always come back late, but today he decided to come earlier, he missed the cuties.

After freshening up he joined the kids who had began to eat "hey princess" he pat her head "hi dad,finally your here let's eat" Jungkook smiled as Soo_Young served the kids, but he wasn't seeing the three "where did hyungs go?" he asked "we are here" the three appeared from nowhere "daddy.....mommy.... daddy....." the three ran to their daddies who picked them up "mommy where were you, I missed you?" He_Young pouts cutely "well I missed the three of you too that's why am back forgive mommy for leaving you" the three triplets smile and nod "we forgive you don't leave us ok" Tae nods "what were you eating?" the three make their way to the table.

"Hey JK" they greet him "hey .....where is Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung?" Jungkook ask because he hasn't seen them "ahh....they wont be back today maybe tomorrow they have stuff to do" Hobi explains but awkwardly it must be really hard to lie sometimes "don't worry Nammin today we are sleeping together" Nammin nods happily "ok let's finish up" they continue to eat but didn't realize what Jungmin was doing under the table.

The little girl had a small container she had under the table, she kept on placing some food into it and eat at the same time but Soo Young saw her 'i wonder what she's up to' Soo Young thought but dint dare stop her.

Jungkook could see the three who came in earlier, their expression looked different 'i can tell there is something' he thought. They didn't talk much as they usually do not eat at all, Jungkook sigh eating his food 'i will ask them later' he didn't bother asking.

When everyone was done the three triplets wanted to sleep with their parents they missed their mom mostly they insisted on sleeping together which of course the other three found it really cute.

After the three saying their good nights to Jungmin and Nammin they headed to sleep as Nammin and Jungmin headed to their room with Jungkook behind, he insisted on tucking them in, he usually does so and if Jungmin refused his dad would be sad and she didn't want that.

Minutes later Jungkook was back to his room, his phone beeped for an incoming message, opening it he saw a message from Jisoo "Tomorrow at time X:XX, let's hangout at this new cafe" it said.

Jungkook smiled and he replied right away "I'll pick you up" with that he lay his head on the pillow. For the past few days him and Jisoo had been hanging out lately after the last encounter, thanks to her the women don't flood over him like they usually do and he was thankful for that. Maybe he needed to just move on with life and leave the past as it is, Jisoo had showed him what the world is like from outside at least he has someone who takes away his loneliness -Ahemmm, don't take it the wrong way-...

Back to Jungmin's room they were talking to Kookmin telling him about the food they brought for him earlier, the young boy was definitely dumbfounded to the new things he was seeing.

He was currently sitting on the bed as he eats the food Jungmin brought him earlier, he couldn't refuse he was very hungry "it tastes nice" he says digging in more.

"Eh..what's this?" Nammin ask looking at the big shell "it's where I keep my things" he picks it up after eating and opens "is that a picture?" Jungmin ask looking at the folded paper "I'm not sure thought it would help me, let me see who is in the picture" he unfolded and there came a view of two men holding two babies "those babies are cute" Nammin coos "how can you tell I can't see a thing" Jungmin says. The picture looked faded and blurry due to the water so it was not clear enough "it's my twin sister but we got separated by a curse" Kookmin explains "so do you know where she is?" Jungmin ask "what I know she's on land I need to find them" he folds back the picture.