56 #FIANCE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was dead silent as the big ticking clock produced a suspense sound just like in movies. The many curious eyes were waiting in anticipation not even blinking just because they didn't want to miss what they were going to witness in a few seconds.

The cameras continued to flicker as they beamed also awaiting to capture every moment they were to witness.

The guests were already half drunk with the most expensive wines I guess that was a big deal for them, Jungkook on the other hand finally took the mic facing the guests and the paparazzi. "As you already know am going to announce something everyone has been curious about" he started "let's cut the Chase" he straighten up "I want to introduce to you my fiancee" everyone looked dumbfounded for a moment.

"What, surprised aren't you?" he chuckled as the guests started to whisper to each other "did he say fiance" one whispered "am pretty sure he said so" "who is it?" they were loud enough "as I said to cut the chase let me introduce to you my fiance, if you may please..." he looked to the closed curtains as they slowly opened up, everyone followed his gaze to see who it was though others have a hint about it.

The curtains revealed a shiny slit red dress with long high heels which were already blinding to the eyes, her curved body fit perfectly to her dress making the men drool over her while her white porcelain skin was mesmerizing.

Her now blonde hair was tied in a messy bun as the frontal hair freely hanged to her forehead, and her bright grayish eyes pierced every soul that looked into them for some reason she looked like a goddess for Pete's sake.

AWHILE AGO...

"can we talk" Jungkook inquired "been waiting for you" Jisoo replies excitedly was she expecting all this, Jungkook wondered but right now wasn't the time to think about it "can we talk" "sure" Jungkook makes it to his office to discuss something with Jisoo "well, i thought about it through lets try it" Jungkook says and surprisingly Jisoo wasn't even confused "well i gave the idea been waiting for you, so it's a yes trust me this would help" Jungkook was more than happy she was truly a good friend this is the second time she helped him out and he was very grateful for it.

"Today..." he simply said "w..wait...what." Jisoo was caught off guard "what do you mean?" she wanted to confirm "Today night" Jisoo gasped "oh my God....what....the clothes.....i haven't prepared....oh and..." she was freaking out already this was making Jungkook chuckle "it must have arrive by now..." Jisoo was confused "what to arrive?" she asked and heard a knock, Jungkook could hear the delivery man from the background "oh Jungkook that's so sweet of you" she cooed "i will pick you up ok" "i'll be waiting" she blushed and both hang up to prepare for the night.

.
"i wonder what this kid is up to" Jin said straightening Namjoon's collar "for the first time he isn't telling us his plan" Yoongi reminded as he fixed his buttons "let me" Hobi said helping him "thanks baby" he smiled stealing a peck, it was already evening after having tucked in the kids to bed they prepared to head to the company later, "what if it's about the engagement" Tae beamed for some reasons "why would you say that?" Hobi asked "think about it what really matters right now?" he asked again "well for some reasons i agree with you" Namjoon pointed out "the paparazzi were all about who Jisoo is am sure he wants to give them a perfect reply" he added "how smart" Jin pecked him feeling lucky to have this man. "Well if my guess is true he must be doing it for a reason" Tae said and the others looked at him weirdly "what?" He asked confused "are you ok with it?" Jin asked "I...mean like would you want him to get married...you know" he added and Tae thought for a while.

Tae for all he knows is he would never allow any person except Jimin and Jungkook to be together he wouldn't want another person coming into their relationship but what he didn't realize then was that no one could separate them for now he was sure that would never happen these two were destined for each other it didn't matter the situation or circumstances they are mates in souls.