58 #GOOD USE

JIMIN'S POV

"ha"i could hear Dimmine scoff "the fuck was that and how did you shut me out?" he asks as i too became curious 'yeah what actually happened?' i was sure Dimminie was listening to my thoughts "whatever so what really happened, i remember seeing your bunny boy and then...it became blank" my mind runs back to how hungrily we had kissed making me flash in red i didn't think of anything than to just kiss him there and then i was out of it my mind in a mental freeze is that why i could shut out Dimmine, i keep my thoughts silent which actually worked.

"eww...judging by your looks did you..actually do something why are you red?" he continues to complain as i think of nothing than Jungkook i had missed his kiss for sure and i couldn't help it than smile to myself like an idiot "hey get your head outta of the gutter where are we" i snapped out of it and i looked around as i was met with the shores 'when did i reach here?' i ask myself "exactly my question" he scoffs "well...." i try to recall.

"mmhmm" Jungkook groans in the kiss as his hands explore my underneath skin feeling his cold hands all over touching me delicately until..."kook...kook" i called feeling jungkook stop but no response he had his head buried in my neck, looking down Jungkook had passed out he had drunk a lot before thinking of anything i heard the door creak open and i panicked but sigh when i saw who it was "Tae" i called almost in a whisper "Jimin" he whispered back as he questions our position, Jungkook was still between my legs his hands in my shirt and his head on my exposed neck as i had my hands wrapped around his neck "ohhh" he became speechless "help me he's out" i simply said, the moment he held him up i didn't waste anytime to run out leaving Tae looking lost and confused.

.

"eww..did you fuck" i rolled my eyes to his statement "what's the problem with that the last time i remember is that we are mates so...." i wanted to punch him "and the last time i remember he is engaged" i became silent reality just slapped me in the face, Jimin get it together he is engaged now be happy for him your gonna die anyway don't give him false hopes, i remind my self. He was drunk he probably wont remember any of it, i become convinced.

.

I was out of the company as i remember quickly making an exit before anyone saw me, i could see Tae and the rest making their way out carrying drunk Jungkook in the car i could see Tae looking around and i knew he must be looking for me which made me hide i know he has a lot of questions but let's save that for later shall we.....in the end i made my way back home..? with Dimminie whining....

.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

In the middle of the night as the owl hoots, under the dark pitch ground was dead silent above was the moon showering it's light in a corner could be seen a figure in black dressed as his face was not visible too, "yeah this is the chance i have been waiting for..." he chuckled underneath his mask as he mumbled words to himself "i could use this body better than you i deserve this body after you slaying mine, but it's ok this gave me a better chance though who knew land was so interesting after so many years am going to have fun" he pat his shoulder as he sneakily walked away from the mansion.

.

"whoah! what happened to him?" Jin asks while panting hard while him and Tae throw Jungkook's body onto the soft king size bed "damn he's heavy" Tae pants "enjoyed the party?" Yoongi asks looking at the wasted man "well i wouldn't call it enjoying" Namjoon stated "hmm...was he really ok with his final decision i mean he wouldn't be like this there might be something else what do you say?" Jin being the eomma who understands his kids kinda of figured it out already and asked the others if they saw what he saw. As he took off the younger's shoes the rest took a sit across the bed while Namjoon helped out.