A/N

~•~

Hello! Welcome to "Maybe Tomorrow", a sapphic historical fiction.

Ever since writing a period fanfiction story about SUGA of BTS I have come to love writing historic (non-accurate) 'novels' so here I go again.

Copyright © by ONLYANGELBBY

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review (if you do that).

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters or incidents are fictitious and products of my imagination. Any similarity to actual people or events is purely coincidental or not intended.

I do not own any of the photos or videos. I found all of them on pinterest or youtube and edited them to fit the aesthetic I was going for.

!WARNING!
This story does contain sexual content, mature language and triggering topics:
•self-harm
•abuse

Please read with that knowledge in mind because I do not want to trigger anyone's minds. I hope you are okay.

And as you have already read - this is a lesbian love story.

I wanted to read wlw stories on Wattpad as well as physical books but I always have to search really deep to find anything that would satisfy what I need to have in a book. So here I am, trying to make myself a book I would read.

I hope you will enjoy reading my story. Please don't forget to leave votes and comments if you do.

Thank you for choosing this<3

-V.
———