{Ch. 6} Inspection

🎵 Yeah, I'm the best,
Boy this is a test,
You better get it right and ma- make sure that I'm impressed,
Yeah, I know I'm hot, a baddie, I'm fine,
But fuck up this shit, you won't get across that line,
So be careful the way you play with me,
Because, I have other daddies here on a dai-ya-ly-🎵

You vibe to the music silently, bopping your head to the beat. You were texting Papyrus, smiling ang giggling at the conversation you were having.

You: Hey Papy, got a question for ya'.

Papyrus: It's not another bad pun is it?

You: You 'sweater' believe it! (≧▽≦)

Papyrus: Nyeh! You are killing me tiny human! *Sigh* You're just like him.

You: Like who?

Papyrus: My brother, Sans. He's always cracking absolutely terrible puns at the wrong time!

You: Wow, we haven't even met and yet we have so much in common! That's great!

Papyrus: No, that's a bad thing!

You: Oh come on, Papyrus, lighten up!

Papyrus: .... That... Please tell me that wasn't a pun. ಥ‿ಥ

You: Maybe.... (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Papyrus: ... You are now my least favorite person.

You: Eh. Worth it.

"Who ya' textin'?" Daisy cooed. She leaned forward against the couch behind you, peering over your shoulder.

"A friend." Was all you said. You continued to tap away at your phone, biting down on your lip in habit. Daisy huffed and hopped over the couch, plopping herself down right beside you. Being the nosy roommate she was, she peeked at your phone and you moved your arms out further from her view.

"Oh come on, let me see! Is it a guy? Let me see!"

"No, stay out of my business! Now back! Back you beast!" You pushed at her face, Daisy reaching to grab your phone desperately.

"Come on, please?"

"No damn it!"

"I promise I'll be delicate with it!"

You looked at her with lidded eyes and paused your movements giving her a 'bullshit' look.

"Girl, there is nothing about you that is delicate."

"Well- Same goes for you!" Daisy flustered.

"Get off!" You pushed her off of you and got up fixing to run away. Daisy grabbed your leg making you lose balance and fall forward. Luckily, you missed you the coffee table when hitting the floor just by an inch. Otherwise, that would've been a nasty gash on your forehead. "Nghh.... Why me? Why the titties?" You whined, voice rising slightly.

You turned to your side groaning, trying to massage away the pain from your chest. A knock was then heard at the door grabbing both you and Daisies attention.

"Coming!" Daisy called out. She hopped off the couch and paced to the door. "Hello?"

"Hello, I'm here for inspection. May I come in?I'll be quick."

You shot up quickly at the voice. "Shit." You hissed under your breath. You looked down at your clothes. You were in nothing but a froggy crop top, booty shorts, and fuzzy socks. He couldn't see you like this! You looked like a cartoon hoe or something off of a nineties show!

"Of course Sergeant Serif, come in." Daisy stepped to the side and opened the door a bit wider to let Serif in.

The moment you heard his heavy boot take a step in, you took your phone up off the floor and dashed from the couch and down the hallway. You skidded to your left, rushing right inside your bedroom then slammed the door louder than intended.