✧ chapter thirty one

31.
i've been facing trouble almost all my life, my sweet love, won't you pull me through? everywhere i look, i catch a glimpse of you
i said it was love and i did it for life ❜ — trouble, cage the elephant

❛i've been facing trouble almost all my life, my sweet love, won't you pull me through? everywhere i look, i catch a glimpse of youi said it was love and i did it for life ❜ — trouble, cage the elephant

DEATH AND LOVE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
ᡣ𐭩  kohaku's pov ᡣ𐭩

I WAS THE ONE who fully decided on takin' Fukui-han to her humble home by myself. Poor woman must have been on the verge of pissin' her pants. It's what she looked like when she woke up in front of her apartment complex after her neighbor had walked out and almost tripped over her. The lady helped Fukui up and gather her thoughts, anything about being kidnapped doesn't seem to be her first thought, but she demands to see L/n-han.

In any case, when she's taken in by her neighbor, I leave . She doesn't seem to even want to comprehend it all. Now I can't say comforting Fukui and bringing her home out of the kindness of my heart are the main reasons I took this upon myself. I needed thinkin'— thinkin' of Madara-han and L/n-han...

And her.

When I ring the doorbell to L/n-han's apartment, the aftermath of weirdness stabs my chest. I blame it on both Lilic-han and L/n-han. I saw the way Madara-han looked at ya, as if yer the most loveliest thing in the world. He's a pain in the ass sometimes, but...

"L/n-han?" Nobody came to the door. Ah..I remember now. She told me there was a spare key hidden in a plant near the door. Talk about a cliche. I used that and saw myself inside. It's nothing like I imagined her house to appear. Her parents mus' be a huge fan of aesthetics and ornaments.

On the fridge, there were several kiddy drawings, pictures, and appointment dates, There's one with a heart magnet pinning a photo in the middle, of the L/n family at a birthday party. It mus' be the one Madara-han met that brother of yers. I'm startin' to see my official producer in a unique light, more brighter than how I view her now.

"Oi..L/n-han...Madara-han." I make my way up the white stairs.

"I'm my room!" L/n-han calls out. Her door was the only one not decorated with anything, and it's opened at that. I assumed the one with the car stickers on them belonged to her little bro, and the door with a sign of 'live humbly' is her parents' room.

"How are is dat scar of y—uh!" I was cut off, in utter stupid shock, when I see Madara-han napping his head on L/n-han's lap. She smiled awkwardly at me, a hand soothing his hair lightly.

"Uhm...y'all got comfortable quick, huh?" I closed the door. A portion of Madara-han's cape draped over his large body. This is the first time I've seen him asleep. There's no strain of pity or revolving mystery shown on his face, or any of that happy-go-lucky light. Just pure placidity.

"Is this weird? Should I move him to my pillows?" L/n-han suddenly asked, hands moving to her pillows.

"Nope." I shook my head, "Yer lap is the best pillow he could ask for right now." My words strike her as flatterin', I could see it. She always has that shy smile when'eva someone compliments her all of a sudden.