Hokkaido and Okinawa idols come to Tokyo

Jaden's"Dad": Well, it looks like we're going back to Tokyo to defeat both the Okinawa Sharks and Hokkaido Blizzards.

Yami: Yeah, that seems about right. Jaden stays silent.

Jaden's "Dad": What's the matter, Jaden.

Jaden: Well, to be honest I'm a little bit nervous about going against the team who made it all the way to the finals.

Jaden"s "Dad": I guess that would make anyone feel nervous but have no fear because we will rack up all the points needed to enter the competition.

Foxie: Yeah, you have a point.

Jaden: I guess your right.

Yami: Well, I guess that all we have to do is get something to eat.

Foxie: Yeah, you know we should go to Okinawa's beach after the competition is over to enjoy the waves.

Yami: Yeah, that would be nice.

Jaden: I think so too.

Jaden's "Dad": Alright, we're here.

Jaden: Alright, now time to get some sushi.

Jaden's "Dad": That's my boy.

Foxie: I'll be cooking tonight as usual if that's ok with you, boss.

Jaden's "Dad": Yeah, go for it.

Yami and Foxie walk into the kitchen and Jaden follows them inside to discuss what their going to do about the competition.

YamI: Well, first we need some evidence to get him arrested and then we would have to lose on purpose and I know that sounds tough.

Jaden: Yeah but it's better than having him become the king of the music world.

Yami: Well, I guess I need to show you what his real name is.

Foxie: His name is Kageyama King other wise known as his stage name the "evil king".

Yami: Alright, so how about this. Yami continues to whisper the plan into Jaden's ears and and Foxie's as well.

Foxie: I think that sounds like a plan to me.

That night, the idol group from Okinawa came to the sushi bar and ate but then they soon realized that it was the place where the idols usually play their concerts.

Foxie: Well, it looks like all of them are here so let's put on a good show.

Yami: Yeah, good idea.

Jaden: Alright, ladies and gentlemen tonight we will be playing a song that we made here in Tokyo back when we first started the band, so without further a do.

The trio start to play their music and everyone starts to feel more relaxed and more at home when they here their song.

The next day came and they got a letter from the founder of the music festival in Singapore.

Yami: Oh, yeah we're in the festival.

To be continued