First Entry

Dear Diary,

My name is Harry Styles. This isn't my first diary but I had to buy a new one since I filled all the others.

I have so many questions I want answered and this is where I'll do that.

It's been a few months since the band went on hiatus, and I'm sad to say that I don't think we'll be getting back together. Management doesn't want to make it official. I don't know if we will ever make the split official. I've been crying myself asleep while thinking of never singing with the lads again. I guess I have to do my own thing now. I'm in the process of writing my own songs and making an album. I just need inspiration, but that's pretty hard when your moping about the past and crying every day.

I've talked to the boys over the phone pretty often, but I've barely spoken with Louis. My heart hurts whenever I think of him...of us. Why did it have to be me? Why did I have to fall in love with a boy I can't have?

I've tried different things to cope with the ache in my heart. Drinking (thankfully I didn't really get addicted), weed (still trying to quit that one), and sleeping around. I'm not proud of any of those, but especially not the last one. It goes against everything I believe about respecting women and not using them to my advantage. I'm working on that too, and it's been two weeks since I've had sex. Let's hope that habit breaks.

Needless to say, none of those things helped with the pain. I still feel broken inside. It's not like I can tell anyone either to get it off my chest. Louis and my's relationship during the band has to be kept private. And I'm not allowed contact with him, so it's pointless to try and tell anyone anyway.

I'll make sure to write my questions in the next entry. I ran out of time today. I have to be at the studio in an hour.

All the love, X

(A/N) Don't we all love a Larry Stylinson story? I don't know if this is good so far or not but let me know.

Please keep reading!

Vote and comment because the feedback will make me really happy!

PLEASE let me know if it's bad or if there are typos anywhere

Hope you enjoy the rest!

X