2024

Dear Diary,

Morning:

Today is the day! Exactly four year ago, Louis and I made the deal to wait before we came out. Well, here we are...finally.

Lou and I are supposed to meet with Matt and Chris after lunch to discuss what they decided about our relationship being public. It's either a yes or a no, and we're both hoping for the first. But in reality, even if they say no, we're doing it anyway. Fuck management, right?

Olivia and I "broke up" a while ago. I never did love her. Her political opinions kept me from getting close to her. She knew about Louis and I and acted like she hated the idea of two men together. In all honesty, I'm glad I never have to speak with her again. I'm glad she's out of my life. Now all I can hope is that I finally get to love who I want for the world to see.

Louis is coming to pick me up in an hour or so. I have to take a shower. I need to look at least a little presentable for this important meeting.

I think I'm going to wear the outfit I bought at some random store yesterday. Baggy jeans, white sneakers, and a half blue, half green shirt. The blue and green aren't too obvious right? I'm joking, of course. All the fans are going to know right away that I'm hinting to Larry Stylinson. I love how smart they are. The fans catch on to the tiniest details Louis and I put on display for them. I love it, but soon the hints won't be needed.

I'll write after the meeting.

Evening:

We're free.

Well almost. Tomorrow night is when it will be official. Louis and I are going to do an Instagram Live to announce it. I'm fucking nervous, but excited. My stomach is churning at the fact that this is all we've ever wanted. It all feels like a dream. It's a dream that sixteen year old me wouldn't believe could ever come true.

There was no hesitation from Chris and Matt. In fact, they seemed excited to tell us about their final decision. They had learned the whole truth about Simon and the rest of our old management from the band. Chris said it was evil what they did to us. The two of them agreed that they wouldn't hold us back from anything. We can come out, date, get married, adopt...whatever we want.

It's weird to finally be free.

I like it.

Who knows what the future will hold? As long as Louis is in that future, I'm not worried one bit. Shit can come, but we're here to face it together for the rest of forever.

All the love,

X

(A/N) I know that the chapters are short, but I like it that way for this story. I feel like it makes sense.

One day they'll be out...

X