Future wishes

Dear Diary,

Louis and I moved in together last month.

God, you have no idea how happy it makes me! It's even better than Princess Park.

Remember those entries when I would write that I just wanted him to cuddle with me and whisper that everything was okay? Remember how I said it would never be real? Well...here we are.

He has to pry my arms off him whenever he gets out of bed. I just can't have enough of him and I feel so empty when he's gone.

So every time he gets out of bed in the morning, I squeeze him tighter so he can't move. I always bury my face in his neck because I know it's his weakness. He giggles first, then composes himself and says gently, "Let go, Haz."

I always smile into his neck and whisper, "Never."

He groans and squirms underneath my hold. He gets to a point where he needs to get more stern with me. In all honesty, I kinda like it when he does. He'll lift my chin up with his small hand and say, "Baby, I won't cuddle tonight if you don't let go."

My pouty face tends to come out when he says that. Usually he gives me a long kiss on the lips before leaving to take a shower, but this morning he weakened at my puppy eyes and didn't leave. Then I got an idea. It was something I always wanted him to do, but I never got the chance to ask. Almost embarrassed to ask, I blushed and whispered shyly, "Will you paint my nails?"

He smiled and pulled me close. He kissed me again. And again. He took my hands and pressed my finger tips to his lips ever so gently. "What color do you want?"

"You choose," I said as I stared into his gorgeous eyes.

He grinned, "Yellow. Let's paint them yellow."

So there we were on the bed. I sat criss cross and Louis was on his side, propped up by his elbow in front of me. He took his time, making sure every nail looked perfect. The whole time, we just sat in a comfortable silence. I studied his tattoos (something I've done a million times).
I love all his tattoos, especially because most of them are about us. The dagger completes my rose. The rope completes my anchor. It goes on and on with the tattoos. It makes me happy to know that he's my other half. He completes me and I complete him. We are whole when we're together.

When he finished, he kissed my knuckles with his slightly chapped lips. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I couldn't help but grab his face and smash my lips against his. He smiled against my kiss before slipping his tongue past my lips. Like always, his won the fight for control.

I weakened and leaned against him as his hands slid underneath my shirt. His warm finger tips explored my all the way up my back then back down. He placed his hands on my hips. I flushed against him. I wanted to rip his shirt and pants off him and get him in bed at the feeling of myself getting hard.

I started to lift his shirt up as we continued kissing, but he grabbed my wrists gently. He broke away from the kiss. I whimpered at the loss of his lips against mine. I gave him the puppy eyes.

He shook his head and grinned, "Oh you don't know how badly I want to see you on your hands and knees right now."

"Then why'd you stop?" I pouted.

Louis chuckled, "Your nails are still wet, baby. I don't want yellow marks all over me."

I jutted my lip out, "But Lou-"

He cut me off by kissing the corner of my mouth softly. "But nothing."

He grinned the way he does when he thinks naughty thoughts. He pulled me close and whispered into my ear, "I'll make sure to fuck you so hard that you can't walk tomorrow if you wait an hour for your nails to dry."

I grinned too. God I love it when he says things like that. Biting my lip I answered him shyly, "Deal."

I won't go into any more detail. I won't forget what happened after that hour...

But the real reason I'm writing today isn't to talk about Louis and I having sex.

Gemma and I were talking the other night about the future. I told her that I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen in the future would actually happen. She told me to write down my wishes and dreams for the future. So that's what I'm gonna do.

Wish #1:
That Lou and I will get married someday because I want to spend forever with him.

Wish #2:
That Lou and I could adopt a child together. It's been my dream to have a family since as long as I can remember.

Wish #3
That we could get a dog together someday.

Wish #4
That I can live happily with my Lou Bear for the rest of my life. I never ever want to lose him again.

There. I wrote the biggest ones that I want. We'll see if they come true.

Louis is calling me so I have to go. I'll write whenever next time is.

All the love,

X

(A/N) one more chapter left!!
This one was so cute!
I love the idea of Lou painting Harry's nails!

Comments?

Typos?

Thanks for all reading this! It makes me so happy!

X