Chapter 1

~2 Years Ago~

Third Person's POV

"You call that dancing? It looks like a horse trying to stay up, after its been shot multiple times" -Im Jaebum

"Yah! Take that back maggot!" -Jung SungHee shouted at him

"Why should I take it back, when its true. Besides..I'm not a maggot, your just explaining yourself short stuff" he said and left her in the dance studio alone.

'Damn! He left with the last word...Crap! I hate him so much' she thought to herself. She didn't realize that someone was approaching her.

"Jung Sung...Hee" she heard a voice and turned to him. She was shocked to see her best friend standing in front of her with tears rolling off of his face

"Mark, what happened? Was it Haejin?! What did she do? Did she bre--" she got cut off by him and was pulled into a hug. He had his head at the crook of her neck

"She broke up with me....She said she found someone better than me...She was cheating on me with him, and I found out because I...I saw them...in the coffee shop, holding hands, kissing and everything what we did..." He tried to talk about it, but her was in tears. Pain, saddness, sorrow and everything was getting to him.

"Shh...don't cry, Mark. If she cheated on you, that's her bad for not seeing the nicest, sweetest, adorable and everything you do means, you care...Not only for me, but her and everyone around you.." she paused and made him look at her. "Your sweet, kind, loveable and most of all...your my best friend. A best friend who's sad when your sad, happy when your happy..every emotion you lay out, I feel that. Don't worry about her, okay. You have me--... I didn't mean it like that though--" she said and turned around. With her back facing him, he was shocked with what she said.

He turned her around, only to have his lips on hers. She broke the kiss and pushed him away. "SungHee-ah...mian...I didn't...I..." She cut him off

"I'm sorry to..if you need anything, just do the usual. Call, text, email or whatever. I'm done with dance today. I'll get going. Bye" she said and left him courious. Courious about him liking hee and her liking him. Those where the questions in his head.
--------2 weeks later----------------

This is Sunghee, leave a message~

'Sunghee this is Mark, again. I've sent a dozen texts, calls and emails. Will you please answer me back?' He left so much different explanations for that kiss, but nothing. Until...

Ring~~

"Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately. Sorry about everything 2 weeks ago Mark"

"I thought you were avoiding me, but you were just busy..Anyways, about the kiss, I swear--"

"Something you wanted to express?" She asked him as he was shocked on the other line.

"How--You heard my messages I left, didn't you?" He paused "Well more or less. Also I could tell you were hurting because of Haejin, so i really didn't care if you kissed me. Although you stole my first kiss, thank you very much" she tried to sound upset on the last part she said.

"I-I was your first--k-kiss?"

"Yup. Well, anyway...I need to get back to work at the office before school starts. Bye~" before she disconnected the phone, Mark stopped her.

"Sunghee-ah...if I was your first kiss, can I be your first boyfriend?"

"Haha! Great joke Mark. That was really funny. Well, I see you later at school" with that she hung up the line. Mark was depressed because she didn't take him seriously. Besides Haejin was just someone to get Sunghee jealous, since the rumors were about her liking me. Unfortunately, Haejin didn't come though with the plan and went out with Taemin. I was so mad at her and sad at the same time because I didn't get my answer...