Chapter 16

~a month has now passed~

Jaebum's POV

"She's in a girls dormitory at Rose Song Academy in Busan. Don't worry about her too much.."

"Thank you! I've been looking for her so long..thank you for telling me! Thank you Jungkook" I said with tears flowing from my face, as he noticed the bags under my eyes

"You've lacked some sleep Bebum hyung" he smirked at me as I remembered someone calling me that.
No way it's him! "BeBum..-you can't-"

"I didn't want to say anything, cause I thought you'd remember. But I guess not" he smiled and got up

"Jung saeng?-I'm sorry.." my voice cracked as I tried to apologize to him

"Don't say sorry to me. Look go to her, and this month is finally February..our last valentines as high school students, so I suggest you go to her. She subconsciously misses her Jaebum and not the idol JB" I processed what he said and wiped my tears and looked at him and glaces at the door and slightly smiled back at me.

Running to my car, I drove to Busan hoping to see her at her new school. I miss her, and all of her. Attitude, personality, looks, her every existence was what I craved for. What I wanted. What I need. The only thing I live and breath for is her.
---------------

Narrators POV

Its a Thursday at Rose Song Academy and today was weird for all the students because of the sudden assembly that was being held at the football field.

"Woah! The stage seems so much nicer than usual" a girl said to her friend, as the other nodded.
Others we're fangirling and as for the guys, they just thought nothing of it.

Just then someone walked up to the stage wearing a black shoes, pants, goodie, hat and a face mask.

"Whats up Rose Song Academy!? How are you!?" He said through the mic as all the girls went nuts. As for Sunghee, she rolled her eyes was about to put in her ear phones when Jungkook and Jin stopped her and told her to focused at the person.

"Okay, so by now it'll be a month that I haven't seen this girl. She was involved with an accident long ago, and got amnesia after I went away for awhile" he paused and took no time to find her. Then taking a minute to thank someone that he finally got to see her in forever, he continued

"She knew me as a jerk, but little did we know we both promised each other something 'I like you' she said and before I left I said 'I'll come back..Find you..and then Marry you' shall I tell you her name?" He asked as literally everyone was cheering 'yes' especially the guys. Sunghee then pushed the two men and stood up taking enough of the nonsense to go back to class, until

"Jung Sunghee! You only saw me as an idol, but you forgot who I really was" he said as he put his goodie down, taking his hat off making his messy hair out, having to see his visible eye bags show. The crowd was still cheering, as he finally took out his mask and continued.

"Jung Sunghee, please. Forget all the negative things I've done and the contract that shouldn't even existed and please give me the chance to finally make you see who I really am" he paused as Sunghee was stopped by Jimin, before she could even take another step.

"Sunghee, I promised you and I'm keeping it til the end! This kind of thing doesn't bother me because the most stupidest, weirdest and honest things comes out of this, and I'll tell you exactly the total opposite of rule number 10"

Catching this everyone was going 'aw' or 'oh' and Sunghee stared at the guy she thought was an ass was actually..someone who made her feel the lost happiness that was kept away. The person who thought of her as a maggot, became his beautiful butterfly that would lighten him up even through a whole storm.

"I've"
--------------
Sunghee's POV

Is he serious?!

"Completely"

Could he really!?

"Fallen Head Over Heels"

What the hell am I feeling!? All these butterflies in my stomach appeared for the first time in forever

The feelings I kept in...the definition of happiness is starting to appear in front of me...literally

By now, a few students we're helping me get down to the field, and I'm on stage. With the guy who was an arrogant jerk, became the person who unlocked all my kept away feelings. As he looked at me with calm, soft, sincere and tired eyes, he slightly smiled at me and said

"With Jung Sunghee" and the crowd threw their hands up and squeeled. As for the guys, they we're high fiving every one of their friends. As I felt droplets drop and I looked down to sob quietly..

"..you left..-" I cracked as he filled in the gap between us, causing my head to go on top of his chest.

"I know. But I promised to be back. Besides, you dropped my necklace that I gave you, remember?" He said as he pulled back. I was a bit startled by the sudden movement, but he went behind me, only to to put the necklace back on me.

"I promise to Marry you Hee-shi" he whispered by my, causing shivers go down my spine and he backed hugged me and whispered 'I'll help you remember, so please...please Hee-shi let me be yours..' as I...
------------------

Authors Note

Hai guys how are you??

I just ended the chapter right here, so yea.. #^_^
Sorry about that...I feel bad for leaving a cliffhanger, but oh whales...