Chapter 14

Jaebums POV

I came home to see Sunghee..I really didn't mean it, well..for pittying her, which I wasn't! I was really trying to protect her. As I knocked on her door, no one answered

"Sunghee, I'm sorry..please come out" I said, but she didn't respond, and the door was locked. We agreed to not intrude on each others room and she was probably still mad knowing her. So I walked away and made dinner.

As I knocked and left the tray of food by her door, she didn't even touch it. 'Maybe she had and early dinner and slept early..' I thought to myself as I left it for her midnight snack or something and left to go to my room.

I couldn't concentrate on the homework when I'm too busy worrying about Sunghee. She didn't ignore for this long-itll probably end in the morning..
I then dozed off and went to dream land.

"Oppa!!"

"Sunghee-ah!! Whats wrong?"

"You took, and dropped my ice cream and you're asking what's wrong? Woah..daebak! You're so mean"

"What, blame the tree. It hit me first-ooowww"

"Whats wrong Oppa!? Are you okay?"

"Ani...the..tree...hit..my...shoulder..-ahh"

"What do you me to do??" She asked worringly as I caught her off guard for a kiss.

"I feel better now" I said, as she blushed like hell as I continued to giggle at her expression

"Yah! Now you caught me off guard? Woah...every girls ideal date-"

"Your a lucky girl then"

"Ani, I'm not. Im the complete opposite. I like go carts, video games food and free wifi. My ideal date" she said and smiled at her, while putting my arm around her shoulder

"This is why I love you. Your always expressing you mind and act like yourself around me...so why don't we go to the arcade and win stuff, neh"

"Really!? Ill beat you in the racing game!"

"And I'll beat you at the claw machine, and get us couple stuff animals" I replied as we both smiled at each other.

~ring ring ring

No way it's 6:30!? Damn it! Sunghees up, I was gonna male her breakfast. I staggered myself to go yo the restroom and did my thing.

As I finished putting on my tie, I went down to eat Sunghees cooking, but nothing. I looked in front of her room and saw the tray of food still there. I found it weird, so I moved the tray to the side, I knocked on her door.

-no answer-

"Sunghee!? Yah!! Sunghee!!" I shouted, but still no answer. I then kicked the door open and everything was gone. The bed wrapped in a clear plastic bag. I looked around in her room, but something on her desk caught my eye.

'Ass, have a great time tormenting someone else. As for me, I'm far away, so DON'T LOOK FOR ME!
Oh and do me a favor...tell Mark to go out with that girl again, I'm not worth it. ╭( _ )╮
So I guess this is
....goodbye Im Jaebum
                                    -J.S'

Sunghee, you've got to be seriou-I was interrupted when I looked at the ground.

'The necklace...how many years-..Sunghee...it was you' I thought as a few tears escaped from my eyes, as memories flowed back in my mind.

'She thinks that I won't look for her, when I promised her...that I'll come back, to find her-to finally marry her' I smirked to myself as I grabbed the necklace that was on the floor and took the note with me.

Just as I was about to go out, I saw Mark waiting.

"Yah just go, she's not here!" I coldly said as he widened his eyes and faced me.

"What the hell did you do!? Where the hell is she!?!" He shouted while grabbing my collar. I pushed him off and walked away

"Yah!" He shouted as I muttered "I'll find her, but now I'll make you remember who I am Sunghee. I promised you and I willing to not break such a promise, because...we're talking about you"