Chapter 15

Sunghees POV

"Everyone please welcome Miss Jung Sunghee" the teacher said, as I bowed and said my introduction. I then walked over to the empty desk at the end, with a good view of the tree by the front gate.

-----after class-----

"Annyeong Sunghee, I'm Seo Young. Its nice to meet you" a girl said and waved at me. I slightly smiled and that's when the whole class crowded my seat asking me questions, sharing their thoughts, complimenting me, and etc.

"Woah your so cool!"
"Bet you have a boyfriend"
"What do you like to do?"
"You probably are good at everything"
"You're pretty!"

I wasn't used to this type of attention, it's overwhelming..to be honest, I would usually get negativity from everyone, except..Mark...he treated me with kindness, but now..I have no idea what to believe.

"Jung Sunghee?" Someone said in the crowd and it sounded to familiar...wait no...don't tell me..

"Sunghee!!" It was him... .-.

"Yah! Jungkook!! Get off of me!" I shouted as everyone stared at us.

"Ani! I missed you so much! Why did you transfer!? Who do I need to beat up!? Ahh Sunghee, I can't believe your here at my school!! Noona!!!" I finally pushed him off

"Yah! Your embrassing me...and your older dummy -_-# what don't you understand?.." I said coldly as everyone in the crowd started to laugh

"Woah is that your sister Jungkook oppa?" A few girls asked him as some students left. On the other hand Jungkook was nodding as I sacked his head and left.

Alghtly sighing to myself an arm was over my shoulders.

"Long time no see, little one. How are you?" As I looked up, I saw Jin and Jimin. Jungkooks stepbrothers.

"Yea...and I'm good"

"Yea right, your looking down and not at us" Jin said as Jimin faked cried and said "how mean"

"Tell us what's wrong..." both of them said as I asked them if Jungkook said anything about it, and they shook their heads.

"Well it's a long story. Ill just try to make it short. *takes a deep breath* okay so I dates this guy for like 2 years, but then one day I found out that I was engaged. The guy I was dating broke up with me. My fiancé was a jerk. I found out that my ex dating me for popularity, told me that the girl was gonna do something to me and asked me to go back with his dumb ass. Then that jerk of a ass tries to get on my good side. Now the both ow them seems to be fighting every now and then, so I left cause I didn't want to deal with that...and I'm here finishing my year in K-Arts Academy" I said as they looked at each other.

"Sunghee, do you know why, they we're acting like that?" Jimin asked as I shook my head

"They seem to really care for you" Jin said and paused, then added "though your ex s hi oulsnt have done anything, but help you figure out what to do. But breaking up with you, giving an excuse and then trying to get you back is not only confusing, but it's also stupid. And that fiancé of yours seems to be trying, so why not give him a chance?"

"Jin's right. If he was an ass before, why would he want to be on your good side so suddenly? Its because he's developing feeling for you. Why not try too?" Jimin stated as I shrugged

"Cause your scared to love again, right? Its because of your dad, that made you have the mentality of having a guy you like, and learned to love that your afraid that one day he'll leave. And when you dated Mark, this made the scar deeper, so that you would trust another again. Right?" The three of turned around to find Jungkook stating his mind.

"How-" I was cut off

"Sunghee, I know..your dad left, but not every guy you'll meet is like that. Who knows, that childhood friend of ours will one day come back for you. I promise you he won't leave like the others okay" he said as the three of them hugged me, as I found myself crying.

There's no doubt about it..their all right. I act fine when it's clearly not and I act like all tough, when I'm clearly acting like a five year old want to be loved again by her father..by the guy I love so much, who would be willing to fill up the loneliness I felt without a fathers love, embrace and comfort...

Im a complete idiot...I'm basically scared of every fricken thing.

Crying harder, I felt my cousins embrace. They made me felt safe, but this only made me more cautious about loving someone so dearly, because I know that one day they'll also leave me..