Chapter 7

'Nothing but whispers here and there about the break up. Girls have been calling me a 'two-timming bitch' 'hoe' 'slut' and guys look at me like I could be there side hoe...urgh!!! I don't know what life is anymore! I can't believe this was all forced and urgh!' After mentally face palming I looked at the window, hoping something would distract me.

Eventually something did catch my eye..some young couple skipping class, the sort of thing me and Mark used to do. I examines the couple and I saw the boy clearly. It was Mark and some other girl. So I excused myself and tried to find where they are.

"North Court yard" I mumbled and ran there.

"Mark it's been two years since we've dated. How was did Sunghee find out you really didn't love her, and that you faked it to be her boyfriend just to become popular" -the girl asked

'He-didnt-? No that can't be..' I anticipated marks response as he laughed it off and shrugged

"Actually, her mom broke up us up. I guess it was great that as he did that I mean, I couldn't stand her for some reason" he said as he gazed at the clouds then to the girl. To my surprise, he kissed her on the lips like he did me.

'I can't believe-Why? Mark did you really hate me that much? After everything-Mark' I thought to myself as I ran the other direction with a waterfall of tears running down my face.

I went to my lock and grabbed all of my things and went to dance studio that wasn't far from the school.

I cried and looked in the mirror and thought 'hey I'm the so call whore in school, when in reality I'm some what the victim, and not Mark. But who would care. I've already lost everyone I care about, and there's nothing left...' and stared into my reflection.

"Why are you hear-did you cry?"

'So familiar and warm...Mark'

"Did you really love me?"

"Get...out!" I raised my voice, adding to the small tension that was building up

"Excuse me? Why would-"

I suddenly grabbed the nearest item close to me which was my bag and threw it at him "I SAID GET OUT!"

"Fine, I was gonna tell you something-"

"Tell me what?! That I was stupid enough to believe that a guy like you would like me? Like my background!? Cause obviously Mark, you never love me, just my background! *stands up and slaps his face* you know why I love you even up til now?! Its because you didn't leave like someone else in my life! You stayed with me though my hardest times, but then-then I find out that you used me" I realized that I'm still crying at this moment and I took a deep breath

"And weren't you the very person who said 'you wouldn't hurt me?' Well, I'm hurting so much, especially when I found out...call me a Bitch or slut I do t care, since only the two of us knows who cheated who first" looking deadly and coldly he was speechless he didn't believe I said all the things that came out of my mind. That wasent me...or how I used to be..
---------------

I got home at around midnight and walked to my room.

"Alone is something I won't fully escape, huh? And happiness...will always be a fairy tale" I said before crashing to my bed
--------------
JB's POV

I couldn't sleep, since I felt uneasy about something, so I went downstairs and saw Sunghee walking to her room.

'I thought she was a zombie' I thought to myself and followed her.

"Alone is something I won't fully escape, huh? And happiness...will always be a fairy tale" she mumbled and went straight to sleep

"Well since you look gross like the maggot the you are, you should skip school and rest...maggot" I said and closed her door for her.