Chapter 17

Marks POV

I heard where she was during JB and Jungkook's conversation, and I mean I know I'm probably just eavesdropping, but I wanted-no I needed to know where she was.

As of now, I wanted her back but-..after seeing her and JB..together made me realize think about something.

'Maybe I caused her too much pain..too much for her to handle. She Gabe me so much love, but in the end it does seem like I've betrayed her somehow. And if I was in her position, I would think the same' as I sighed to myself and let out a few tears

I've lost her, but..I-somehow I want to be with her somehow..as I remembered I had a friend whos good friends with the principal at the school. Woah talk about coincidence man, anyways..I could probably transfer right..? Hopefully in time for the valentines festival that going on Saturday.

I want to restart my whole relationship with her, I wanna have a clean start with her. Even if I can't have her again, it was nice til it lasted...

"Sunghee stop, your gonna mess up my score" I said as she kept poking my sides, causing me to jump here and there.

"Hehe that the point silly" she just giggled as she gave me one last poke as I tossed the ski ball, luckily it landed in 10000 points slot. I smiled and turned to her as I saw her pout.

"Ahh, wae? Whats wrong Sung-ah?" Asking this question just made it worse than it was, as she pouted more.

"You got a better score than me! No fair, after all that trouble"

"I just got one point higher than you, I don't think it makes that much of a difference-"

"Yes it does..one point is still one point, you still get a whole...and that no fair" I laughed at her competitive side, since it was just the cutest thing.

If she even lost by a point, she would really go off and make a huge fuss over it. I mean, I could see why, but yea know it's cute ∩˙▿˙∩
-----------
"Oppa, what do you want; coffee cake or the key like pie?"

"Ill take what ever your eating" I said as she ordered the coffee cake with some hot chocolate. She told me this combination to take my mind off things, and it worked.

To be honest, I've always admired her for thinking of others, and being considerate...but she was also the type to let herself go without knowing. Thats what I was mostly worried about; her being to caught up in others when she couldn't do the same for herself.

As I was remenising some of the things we've done on the passed two years, this made me think what would happen if we stayed together..heh..I'm think I ng of all the damn possibilities just so I could be at sane. Just so I could just be a friend and only a friend now.

But I don't know if that'll happen because she doesn't want anything to do to me, and if she's hanging around JB now, it'll be more hard..*sighs* oh whales...I guess I have to try at least, it's not to late for that..