Chapter 16.5

Narrators POV

Sunghee got out of his embrace, turned to look at him and said "if everything you said was true..then help me bring the pieces back together"

JB took a step forward towards her, kissing her forehead, as for the crowd. They were going wild again, seeing what they called a 'real life kdrama' and one girl shouted kiss out loud and JB smirked at while looking down. Sunghee rolled her eyes and pushed him off.

Little did they know someone snuck on campus and watched the whole thing.
----------------

Jaebums POV

"Hee-shi, can we go back home?" I pouted while staring at her every movement, as she shook her head.

"Ahh, wae..??"

"I don't want to leave this school because it's almost the end of our senior year, meaning we're busy. Only and idiot would transfer this late-"

"Well I'm the idiot!" I shouted proudly, but her reaction was priceless ●︿●

"-what?"

"Hehe. I transferred to this school, cause I knew you would say that. Im gonna be the new student on Monday, and help with the Love Festival that's happening on a Saturday-"

"Ohh.." she said looking down as I lifted her head up so she'll look at me.

"Awe, your not glad to see old Jae?" Playfully pushing me away, I smiled and went back to being 'the little lover boy' until

"Sunghee-ah! Jaebum-shi you won't believe it-" Jin was interrupted when all the girls we're screaming.

"OMG the new kid is totally my type!"
"I heard that he grew up in America!"
"Daebak! That is so hot"
"Whoa! I saw him first!"

"Jin what's going o-"

"Don't worry about it. Jungkook hyung, you got this right?" I glanced at Jimin hyung who said that, then to Jin and Jungkook and finally back at Hee...

"Hee-shi, you need to come with me, we're going to grab all your stuff and move in with me again!" I cheered as she gave a sly smile and tried to push me away. I then put my arm around her and said 'you might have that weird feeling, but everything will be okay..you trust me don't you?' As she nodded and I took this chance to put my arm around her (o^^o)