Chapter 13

Narrators POV

"Sunghee you bitch!" A girl walked up to her and slapped her in front of everyone. "Hurting Mark like that and now on Jaebum!? You've gotten be kidding! A bankrupted bitch scoundring for money, what a pitty" the girl looked at Sunghee and smirked.

"Sorry, but I don't think Sunghee stoops down to your level...trust me we both don't want others to find out what you truly are, right?!" a voice was heard from behind. "Look I don't ever want to see anyone hurt, bully or cause her any pain because I'll make all of you regret it in a snap! GOT IT!?" A hand then kindly reached out to Sunghee as he looked at the person.

"I can get up by myself-"

"Sunghee-"

"Shut up JB! I don't need your pitty! You heard them! Im just a lowlife obeying orders from her mom! Marrying someone as arrogant as yourself pains me! My ex caused me pain, but with the both of you acting like this, I'm done!" She said and got up, leaving JB and every student who was crowding them speechless, including Mark who was in the crowd.

As she left she told the school what happened and went home early. She packed all her things, and went to transfer to a girls dormitory in Busan, and told her assistant to not say anything to anyone. With her location being changed, apartment different, and a new school she thought this was the best way to get her mind off things.
---------------
Mark's POV

I've never once thought that she'll hate me. I never thought that one thing, could be so drastic to ruin my friendship with someone I truly love.

I couldn't even look at the one I loved in the face.
I was busy thinking about the prices I'm gonna pay
And everything I work so hard for was blown away...just for a moment.

I can't explain how much tears I cried, even if I knew your love could get me by.

Sunghee....why did I let go?
Knowing she wouldn't do the same, I should've came to you
But I didn't know how...I left you alone...

Sunghee...I did not mean to play with your heart...I should've never let go

I know I made some stupid decisions, thought about being the hero, when I ended up as a bad guy...
Thinking that I was helping the cause when I clearly made shii worse for the both of us...

Im sorry Sunghee, I'm sorry...please forgive me...please call me yours again..please let me be the special person in your life, forever... please...