Chapter 3

Present~

Narrator POV

"Sunghee-ah~" Mark sang out loud by skipping towards sunghee.

"Mark~" She sand back. As he finally caught up with her

"왜 당신은 나를 위해 기다리지 않았다? (Why didn't you wait for me?)" Mark asked while putting his arm around you.

"I'm sorry oppa, but you take a long time taking selfies...I'm jealous that you prettier than me" she said cutely to him and started to run away

"Take that back jagi!" Mark said as he started running after her. Suddenly Sunghee's phone rang. She paused for a slight moment only to take the call from her so-called "mother"

"Hello?"-Sunghee

"Sunghee-ah I need you to come right now;without Mark, okay?"

"Why?" I asked, but sadly she disconnected the call. She paused for a few moments without knowing Mark was trying to scare her from behind. He picked her up and twirled her around as she squirmed.

"Stop!! Mark!!" She shouted as he giggled and did as she said. Once she went down, she kept a serious, yet gloomy face.

"Sunghee-ah..jagi. what's wrong sweety?" He asked her. She was shocked and didn't know what to say.

"Well...the thing is...Mymomcalledmeawhileagosayingtohome,soshecantalktomeabout something"

"Okay. Whats the problem with that I'll just come with you--" she cut him off by sighing out loud.

"Thats the thing yeobo. She said I can't bring you..." she said while looking down sadly. Mark smiled and gently took her chin and guided her to look at him.

"Thats fine. Whatever it is, you can tell me after. We have oovoo, face time, kik and school. Besides I know aunty loves me, so there's nothing to worry about. I mean it's not like one of those kdramas where the mother sends her daughter off to an arrange marriage, right?" He calmly said and cracked up laughing, and so was she.

"Yea, you're probably right. There's nothing I can worry about, since we're forever together" she then hugged him and kissed his cheek.

----mark takes her home and leaves----

"Sunghee, I'm glad your home, now we can discuss something-"

"Um..emmon-Sunghee?! Wait, this is your daughter!?"

"Jaebum!?" I shouted from the top of my lungs