Chapter 12

[A/N
Could you guys please play the video up above as you're reading this chapter thanks]

Narrators POV

"Sunghee I'm sorry...I won't ever leave you, I promise" Sunghee looked at him with disbelief as he kissed her forehead, nose bridge, nose...and lips and mumbled 'I promise'. As Sunghee pulled back, she saw a cute loving guy in front of her.

"What? Is there something on my face?" He asked worringly as she shook her head

"Stop asking it like you're a girl" she said and ran for it.

"Yah! Take that back jagi!" As he chase her. After a few minutes of trying to catch her, he finally succeeded and mumbled

"Ill never let you go"
---------------
Mark woke up from the dreamed and smiled at the dream he just had. He then looked at the time on his phone and read 6:00am

He got out of the car and ran to her apartment building and knocked. Until JB appeared instead of her.

"Where's Sunghee?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Im gonna go to school with her, like I've always have" before he could push JB out of the way, Sunghee caught his eyes, as she moved closer and closer to him.

"Yah who's at the door?-Mark?"

"Annyeong. Is it okay for me to take you to school today?" As he looked at her with desperate eyes

"But I was gonna walk-"

"Please don't reject me-"

"She said leave!" JB said boldly as the other gave a death glare.

"You know what! You two walk together, cause it seems like you love fighting even though I told you now to! Why walk with me, when you two always does this!?" I shouted and pushed the both of them out of my way as I rushed downstairs while putting my earphones on.

I was walking until someone honked at me, I didn't want to pay attention to it, so I just turned up the volume a bit more and continued to walk, until someone walked in front of me and took out my ear phones

"Sunghee, listen-"

"Move" I demanded as he shook his head, I tried to push him out of my way, but he pulled me with him. As we're both up against the wall as he gripped me on my wrist and pinned me to the wall gently but still secure.

"Listen! I never meant to hurt you, okay. Im sorry! I did all those things cause I over heard them talking about you, and they said that they might hurt you"

"-you still lied-"

"-I did. But I swear Sunghee I swear to god! I've never had the thought of betraying you cross my mind! Im sorry.." he said as I had a chance to push him off of me. I slapped his face

"I HATE YOU! YOU'VE NEVER ONCE CAME BACK TO ME AND NOW-YOU THINK IM JUST GONNA RUN BACK TO YOU!? JERK! YOU BETRAYED YOUR PROMISE TO NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE! YOU BROKE A PROMISE! I HATE YOU!" I shouted, not knowing how much tears fell from my face I slapped him on more time and walked away with my tears still running down..
---------------

Mark's POV

"I can't say goodbye...not now..not ever...I love you Sunghee...please.." I muttered under my breath as I touched hthe place where she slapped me twice. I winced in pain, but I could bare to think how much pain a brought to her.

Emotional pain hurts more from the people you love, and...right now I could call it whatever I want but...I'm still a jerk in her eyes 'idiot!' I shouted at myself and cried as I made my way back into my car.

I cried Eben more when I started to look through my gallery and saw pictures of us together smiling.I caused and now..I'm causing her stress and sadness, yet I..don't want to give up...