i was made for you

Lena's pov:

"Baby! I have an idea..." Kara said walking our room. "Yes Kar?" I asked. "Let's go on a trip! I've already called your private jet, which we have to leave to go to in an hour, so you really don't have a choice. Sorry, I love you." Kara said walking out of the room. But she can fly? I thought to myself.

Quickly, I began to pack my bags, then I realized, I didn't know what climate I was packing for. I walked into the living room and saw Kara's bags already packed. "Kara, honey, how prepared were you already before you told me about this trip?" I asked a bit concerned. "Lee, I have superspeed." She replied and I mentally slapped myself. "By the way Kara, where are we going?" I asked.

Kara smiled widely before saying, "Jamaica."
Then I actually got excited. "Really?!" I asked. "Yeah! I even booked us own private beach there." Kara said. "Beach sex." I said smirking. "Forget beach sex, private jet sex. Wait no, don't forget beach sex. I obviously still want to do that- just private jet sex is sooner so my point was—"
"Darling. You're rambling. We're obviously going to do both. Besides, i'm not sure i'll be able to hold back anyway, you look so fucking hot today." I said eyeing Kara's black suit and immediately becoming turned on.

"How about I pack your suitcase for you so we can speed this up and get to the private jet." Kara said and winked at me. I nodded, eager to get to the jet.

no ones pov;

After a little, Kara had flown her and Lena to the private jet. They walked into the automatically flown plane, sat their stuff down, and buckled up for take off.

The two woman sat next to each other and talked, then they felt it was safe to move around the plane. Both sitting down, Kara decided to move her hand up Lena's thigh.

Lena fought to catch her breath as Kara said, "Maybe that wouldn't have been so easy of you hadn't worn such a short skirt." She smirked.
Lena leaned her head backward as Kara took Lena's shirt off. Kara then slid her hand into Lena's bra, massaging her breasts, then simply ripping her bra off. Lena pulled Kara into a long kiss, then she began unbuttoning Kara's suit.

"I hate to take it off, it made me want to fuck you so so bad." Lena said, making Kara moan. Then Kara's phone rang, interrupting their moment. Kara groaned as she picked up her phone to answer it.
**kara and alex's call**
Alex; Kara where are you? The parade is about to start.

Kara: Alex what parade? Are you okay?? have you been drinking?

Alex: My god Kara, no! You forgot didn't you.

Kara: Of course not! Just remind me what I forgot.

Alex: The pride parade Kara! I cannot believe you forgot.

Kara: Oh my god Alex, I am soo sorry! I planned a trip for me and Lee to go to the Bahamas. But we can definitely post-pone it.

Alex: No Kara, it's fine, you guys enojoy your time together.

Kara: Al, I wouldn't miss it for the absolute world. Plus, this would be me and Lena's first pride parade together. We'll be there in 10
minutes tops.

Alex: Yay! Maggie they are coming again!

Kara hung up and laughed as she heard her sisters mood change. "Lee!! We are going back to National city for the pride parade."

———————————
At the parade

There were many different kinds of flags everywhere. All which stood for who different groups of people are. The parade- to Kara- felt like love and peace. Even when there was noise everywhere, she felt at peace.

"I am so glad i'm here with you Kara." Lena spoke. Kara smiled at her fiancé. "I'm glad i'm here with you too. I want to go to every pride parade, or even any parade with you." Kara said.

Lena smiled back and said, " Well in that case, I truly cannot wait to grow older with you. I want you, forever."