What A Meeting

"Bridgette, I'm so bored!" I exclaimed as soon as she answered my call.

"Courtney, you could have just said 'yes' to Duncan last night." She said, I'm sure she's rolling her eyes right now.

"He's just a player, trying to make me his toy. You think I'll let that happen?" I asked sarcastically.

"Whatever you say, but, I have this strong feeling that the guy likes you." She said before hanging up.

"Ugh!" I threw my phone and it landed near my foot, I rolled off my bed and headed towards the bath room.

I looked at the mirror inside, and started breaking down.

"He'll only play with my feelings." I sobbed.

Suddenly, I heard some knocks on my door. I quickly wiped my tears away and hurried to open my front door.

Great.

"Hey there, darling." Duncan smirked at me before grabbing me by my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Stop it, Duncan." I pushed him away weakly.

I'm always not in the mood after crying, and unfortunately, it has to be him that I'll see after I just cried a while ago- and it's because of him! Ugh, Courtney, pull yourself together. You can't break down now, he might use it or teas you about it. Besides, a player will always be a player.

"C-courtney..." I was shocked, but managed to snap out of it.

He called me by my name...

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice full of concern.

"It doesn't matter to you, so why ask?" I asked coldly.

"What's wrong with you? What happened?" He tried to hide his annoyance because of my answer.

"It's none of your concern, what do you want?" I asked.

"Courtney-"

"I am not in the mood." I glared at him, emphasizing each word.

"You know you can tell me." He said.

I can feel his eyes looking at me, but I just can't look at his.

He gently cupped my face with his warm hands as he looked deep in my eyes.

"You just cried, didn't you?" He asked with a serious tone.

I nodded with my eyes looking down.

What the hell, Courtney? You're letting your guard down!

I thought he'll teas me or something, but I was shocked...

He hugged me.

"D-duncan..." I stuttered, trying to fight back my tears.

But, I can't help it no more. I hugged him back real tight, burying my face on his chest. The tears won't stop and I'm really shaking.

"Shhh, I'm here." His simple words mean so much.

Alejandro's POV

"Heather?" I said as I saw a familiar figure in the middle of the highway, causing traffic. The figure looks like Heather. Even though it's been a long time since I saw her, probably years ago, I still know who she is. Looks like she's still the same, but I had to admit she became prettier.

I headed closer to her, taking a close look to see if it's really her.

"Heather!" I finally called out to her as soon as I knew it was really her.

She looked at me, but seems like she's not in the mood to smile. She faced the girl she's arguing with again, and the girl just slapped her.

"You know what? Bitch! Your boyfriend just left you for me. It's pretty obvious, so don't make any dramatic scandals anymore! Okay? He cheated on you with me, so be it! Geez." The girl said, she's a bit smaller than Heather. And she's not that pretty.

"How dare you?!" Heather slapped the girl back, making her fall. And the guy beside the girl that fell- which seems like the one who cheated here, as I heard what the girl said, was just watching them with a poker face.

"What kind of a guy are you? You didn't stop us fighting, a fight you caused! Chicken!" As Heather yelled that and started walking to my direction with tears running down her face, people started cheering and glaring at the boy and girl.

"Heather..." I said as I hug her.

"Alejandro, I'm such an idiot." She said as she sobbed.

Bridgette's POV

After talking to Courtney, some knocks started making sound down the stairs. Who could that be?

"Coming!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hey there." Geoff smiled at me as he handed me a rose.

"T-thanks." I reached out for the rose and tried hiding my blush.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Oh, well, bored. Come in." I offered, then he came in.

"So, Bridgette, last night..." Before he could continue what he was saying, I remembered what happened last night.

"Oh, my gosh!" I exclaimed.