Bad Intentions

Duncan's POV

After dinner, we are all here at the back of the place. We're in front of the beach, and it's quite a bit chilly. It's dark, and we're around the camp fire. And let the horror story begin...

"Hey, Alejandro, do the girls know about the past story of this place?" I asked Alejandro, faking a curious face.

"I don't know?" He shrugged.

"What story?" Heather asked.

"Yeah, is this some kind of horror story like this place being haunted and stuff?" Courtney guessed.

"Hmm, close to that." I wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Then, what?" Bridgette asked.

"You know, Bridgette, it's a really scary story." Geoff did the same and we looked at each other as a small smirk appeared on our faces.

"Scary? Please, if there's such a 'scary' story then we should've been horrified since the first time we've been here- I mean, like a while ago? Morning we arrived?" Heather rolled her eyes and leaned on Alejandro's shoulder.

"Good question, babe." Alejandro had a really big smirk on his face.

"We're back." Trent waved as he sat down with us with her girlfriend- Gwen.

"What're you guys talking about?" Gwen smiled.

"Before that, what took you guys so long?" Heather asked.

"We talked about our relationship, and..." Trent smiled like an idiot.

"Then what?" I asked, annoyed. I hate it when they make it seem like it's all fine and okay, I mean- how? Gwen is a hard core bitch.

"We promised to trust each other and be stronger, stop the bad intentions and all. Only us, we're fighting for our love." Gwen snuggled on Trent.

"Wow, okay." Heather said in sarcasm.

"Good for you guys." Geoff said.

"Yeah." Bridgette simply said.

"That's great!" Courtney exclaimed.

"I suppose so." I shrugged.

"Hey, guys!" DJ went back with our sandwiches and juice.

"Yum!" We all exclaimed.

"The story is about a psycho." I started as we are eating.

"He killed people who once lived here." Geoff continued.

"And he haunts people who lives here at night." Alejandro said.

"Yeah, because the bad happening happened at night." I finished.

"Not detailed, but I guess you guys understand that." DJ finished.

"DJ knows?" The girls asked.

We guys nodded, and I bet with DJ in this plan will make the girls believe- like, heck! DJ the goody-good boy, you know?

Gwen's POV

I know what the guys are planning. I was actually about to go to the comfort room, but heard them talking. I decided to eavesdrop, and with their plan... I have one of my own, one that will ruin Duncan and Courtney... One that will make Duncan, mine! Oh, and about Trent? He begged for me, to at least leave Courtney and Duncan alone. He even said it's okay breaking up, as long as I stop. He like knelt? And I can't help it but say I'm sorry Trent and I love you stuff?

"Good night, girls." Duncan smiled as he closed our doors.

We the girls are in our rooms, it's really obvious that their hiding their nervousness and fright.

"You scared, guys?" I asked.

"Let's just hope that's not true, okay?" Courtney said, and we nodded.

We all placed ourselves in our beds, and started to try sleeping. After an hour or so, the guys will come here and let the bad intentions and jokes begin.