Nice Timing

Geoff's POV

I guess we're together.

Me and Bridgette pulled away from each other because both of our phone beeped.

"Huh?" I heard her utter while taking her phone out.

"Same time, nice timing." I said as I took my phone out as well.

"Dinner at my house tonight, 6:30PM." We both read out loud.

We looked at each other, a bit shocked.

"From Dj?" We asked each other.

"Are you going?" She asked me.

"Of course, aren't you?" I asked back.

"Let's just go together there." She offered.

"Oh, sure-"

"Wait! I almost forgot about Courtney, she might want to come with us while heading there." She said as she started texting.

"Is she invited?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I think she is. She's good friends with Dj, better friends than me and Dj as well. So, yeah, I think she is." She said as she looked at me with a smile.

"Even Courtney's connections with her friends, you know." I said.

"Of course, we're best of friends." She winked.

"Let me text Duncan." I said as I started texting.

Courtney's POV

"Mhmmm..." I tried to not open my mouth, but he bit my lower lip making me moan a bit and his tongue already entered my mouth. His tongue explored my whole mouth, even played with my tongue. I got tired of fighting it, until I finally just gave in. After the deep kiss I pulled away because I ran out of breath. He rested his forehead on mine, his face centimeters away from mine. I could feel his breathing, and surely he can feel mine.

"You sure know how to fight back." He laughed a bit, still catching his breath.

I didn't answer, just really breathing heavily.

"But you gave in..." He smirked.

Our phones both beeped, and he sighed while I was relieved. He got off me, and I sat up to get my phone while he was taking out his.

"This will be interesting." I heard him say in a low voice.