Road To Vacation

Courtney's POV

And we're ready for some fun! Though we kinda had a little fight earlier...

Flashback.

"But Alejandro's van is bigger, batch 2 should be the one containing 5 people. Why not just put Duncan here with us-"

"Gwen! It's fine, we're fine here. Even DJ is having fun at the back. Right, DJ?" I asked him.

"Yeah, so let's get going." DJ waved at us from Geoff's van.

"But-" I held Gwen's arm and pulled her a little bit far from the others where only we can hear what we're talking about.

"You know, I really wanna spend time with Duncan. I want to be with him, plus, I'm his girlfriend. Go flirt with your own, okay?" And then, I walked away from her.

End of Flashback.

Without thinking, I sighed and everyone in the van looked at me.

"You okay, babe?" Duncan asked, and I just rested my head on his shoulder while his arm are around my shoulders.

"Hey, Courtney, is something going on?" Bridgette from the front looked at me.

I shook my head, gesturing 'no'.

"Have a soda, Courtney." DJ, from the back, handed it to me.

"Thanks." And I opened it.

"You better tell me later." Duncan whispered in my ear, bringer shivers down my spine.

"Shut up." I muttered to him.

We had a lot of fun talking about stuffs, playing games in the van, singing and eating until we fell asleep while Geoff is driving.

"Now this is what you call vacation!" Geoff shouted after a couple of hours, making us wake up.

"Shut your loud mouth." Bridgette groaned.

"Are we hear?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Oh, yes we are." He said and closed his door.

"Had any dirty dreams about me?" Duncan smirked at me, making me glare at him.

"Pervert." And then I looked at the back to check on DJ.

"Wake up, dude. You're bunny while die if you won't stop griping it's neck." Duncan laughed.

"Wha- what?!" DJ looked at his bunny.

"Kidding, we're here." Duncan smiled at DJ.

"Great! Where's batch 2?" DJ smiled back.

"Over here, not get out of this car." We looked at who it is, and it's Heather.

"Oh, hey Heather. Since when did you guys got here?" I smiled at her.

"Like, duh! We've been waiting for you guys like 5 minutes, so stop slacking off inside this van." Heather rolled her eyes and slammed the van's door.

"Wake up, Bridgette." Geoff said as he opened Bridgette's door and carried her out of the van, bridal style.

"I'd like to do that." Duncan then smirked at me.

"Don't you dare." I glared at him as I quickly tried to leave the van on my other side.

"Not so fast, babe." Duncan opened his door and pulled me.

"What the-"

"Bridal style is so lame, I'm gonna carry you on my shoulder so it'll be more fun." He laughed and I struggled.

"Put me down!" I shouted.

"No way." He replied calmly.

"Argh!" I gave him one hard kick at his stomach.

"Ouch." Everyone who's looking said in unison.

"Damn, babe, you're really something." He forced a chuckle.

"Shut up." I muttered.

Gwen's POV

The newly couple is so lovey-stupid that it annoys me. Ugh!

"We used to be as sweet like them... We used to be." Trent whispered before leaving me here to help the others.

"... We used to be." I tear escaped my eye from his words, making me remember how we used to be.

I'm so sorry, Trent...