Leaving So Soon?

Duncan's POV

We're leaving. What a vacation, right? I didn't talked to anyone, especially Courtney, after last night. The guys had been trying to talk to me, but I didn't bother involving myself in conversations. I only tall when its necessary and I'd like to keep it that way for a while.

I'm falling to pieces.

She told me that it's not my fault and she knows that, but still, she broke up with me? What the-

"Dude, let's go?" DJ asked.

I just started the van and no one is talking... This is going to be a long ride.

Courtney's POV

He's obviously ignoring me and it hurts. But, I can't blame him... I broke up with him. I don't know why I still want to fix things with Gwen, but that's what I'm going to do before being with Duncan... If he'll ever want me back after last night.

"Courtney..." My heart started to beat fast and I slowly looked at him.
"Don't you love me?" He stared into my eyes and I feel like I'm going to break down.
"You know I do." I looked down and sighed.
"Then why did you broke up with me?" He choked a bit and a tear escaped my eye.
"I have to." And I know that this conversation is over.

Duncan's POV

Days had passed, and I think that my life is being thrown to waste. I've been drinking in clubs and bars, hooking up with random girls and miserable. But, even so, I can't forget her. You know that moment when you thought you finally had her forever, but you thought wrong and it just tears your world apart? I can't stand it.

"Courtney..." I murmured as I walk down the empty sidewalk. I know it's dawn and I'm trying to walk home, holding onto the walls. I'm really drunk, I guess?

"Courtney!" I shouted as I fell onto my knees. I can't stand this anymore... I need her.

I broke down and I could feel my eyes getting heavier.

"Courtney..."

Gwen's POV

It's 1:36AM and I'm walking home after talking to Courtney at her house.

You have to stop.
I love him.
You don't and you shouldn't.
Why?
I love him more.
He's not yours anymore.
He still is, because we both know that he still loves me.
What do you want me to do?
Fix your life and live it the right way, Gwen.
How?
Respect yourself.

I know that I'll never have Duncan, but it's never too late to get back the true guy that I love.

Trent.

I know I'm such a bitch, slut, name it. But, I finally realized that if I want respect, I have to respect others and before I can do that, I have to respect myself. I've been thinking about it lately, and Courtney's right. We all deserve happiness... I shouldn't take it away from them.

"Courtney..." Is that Duncan?

I walked a bit fast until I saw him, on his knees and slowly falling down.

"Duncan!" I quickly came to him and helped him try to get up.

He's knocked out already and I'm not strong enough to help him.

I took out my phone and dialed Trent's number.

Trent's POV

I woke up and looked at my phone. Who the hell could this be?

Gwen... What the fuck?

"Hello?" Of course, I answered it.

I still love her and I can't move on.

"Trent, I'm sorry... But, you have to help me." She said.
"What happened?" I asked, hoping she's alright.

She told me where she is and I quickly changed clothes and headed out.

As I spotted them, I parked my car near them and got out.

"Get in the car." I looked at her and she nodded.

As she went inside my car, I carried Duncan and put him in the back.

"Why are you walking at a time like this?" I couldn't help but be pissed. What is something happens to her?
"I-I... I'm sorry." She looked down and I felt weak.
"Don't be sad, Gwen. I'm sorry." I pleaded.
"Don't be. It's my fault... I'd like you to know that I've talked to Courtney.

For a moment there, I feel froze. But then, I asked her about what they talked about.

"Apologies, realizations and all. We're still friends, and... I realized that I've made a big mistake." I looked at her and she looked back.
"That big mistake was hurting you." She said and tears started streaming down her face.
"Don't cry." I looked at the road, then back to her and wiped her tears with one hand.

I stopped my car, got out and carried Duncan all the way in his house. It's open, luckily he hasn't been robbed and I locked the door for him after I left him on his couch.

"Gwen." I called out for her after I entered my car.
"Yes?" She asked.
"I want you back." I smiled at her and she cried.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorr-"
"Shhh." I hugged her and made circles on her back.
"Don't be, Gwen. It's all in the past now... I still accept you." I made her faced me as I wipe away her tears.
"Thank you, Trent." She looked into my eyes.
"I love you."
"I love you, too." And I kissed her.