I'm Sorry (A/F)

691 words Just some goods old Crime boy's angst and Tnt Duo fluff 

TW: HAIR-PULLING, MENTAL BREAKDOWNS, SMOKING, I THINK THAT'S ALL LOL 

    "Tommy! You can't just- "Join Las Nevdas"!" A tall Brunette yelled, Wilbur Soot the ex-leader of L'manburg, what would people call him? Oh- Many many names... Monster, Murder, Psycho, and many other names that would hit a nerve in him. "Why!? You can't stop me!?" A smaller Blonde yelled back, and Wilbur stepped forward making Tommy flinch. He knew what Wilbur could do, so Quackity stood a bit away hiding just in case this goes to hell. Quackity knew how Wilbur was, so his plan was simple, let Tommy join Las nevdas and watch as Wilbur begs for Tommy to return. He wanted to see the smug ass smile wipe off his face. "Fucking XD Tommy! You- You just can't! I don't want you around that fucking duck!" Wilbur stood his ground, he wasn't about to force Tommy to do anything... "Just listen to me for once in your life! Alright!" Tommy almost broke- He didn't want to argue with Wilbur like this, but- He knew Quackity would be pissed if he didn't do this, plus he was getting paid. "Y'know Fuck you Wilbur! I fucking hate you! You never listen to me, so don't pull that shit on me!" Tommy yelled. He quickly covered his mouth, "Wil-" You could see Wilbur backed up a bit and his wings poof up. "Wilbur- wait-" Then he was gone, Quackity walked towards the blonde, "Fuck- Tommy- I'm going to check on him alright?"

Tommy looked over at him. "Tell him I-I didn't mean it," Tommy whispered, which Quackity nodded at.

With My bbg

"Who even needs Tommy!? Or anyone!?" Wilbur scoffed, kicking the dirt under his foot as he headed to the burger van. "I don't need anyone! Fuck Phil, Fuck Tommy! And fuck that stupid duck!" Wilbur yelled, throwing his arms up. He finally got to whatever was left of the burger van, after the whole 'Hitting on 16' thing Wilbur hadn't come here. It was mostly run down with plants and rusting. Wilbur sat down leaning against a table. "Fuck" Wilbur sighed, holding his face in between his hands. He let out a struggled scoff, his wing wrapped around himself in a sort of comforting matter "He- He left- XD He left me-" Wilbur felt his nose warm up a bit and his eyes started to water. He removed his glasses, setting them on the ground.

He put his head in between his knees and put his hands in his hair, tugging on the curly brown strands. His breathing was a mess, it sounded forced out and uneven. Slight quiet sobs ripped through Wilbur's throat escaping into the air.

With Quackity (bbg #2)

"Wilbur!?" Quackity yelled out looking everywhere until he thought, The burger van. The small duck picked up his pace heading to that terrible-smelling van. "Wil? Are you over here?" Quackity said turning the corner to see Wilbur still sitting with his legs propped up to his chest, his chin rested on his right knee and his wings were cramped between his back and the cold metal of the burger van. "Wilbur?" The brunette slightly flinched at his name. "Quackity? Why are you here?" Wilbur straightened his back, probably to look stronger ( It didn't work especially in the situation they wherein right now...) "Tommy wanted me to check on you..." Quackity walked up to the man sitting right next to him, Quackity dug in his pocket pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. "Did he now?" Wilbur scoffed, grabbing the cig that the smaller one offered him, he put it in his mouth and grabbed his own lighter, lighting it. "Hey give the kid a break, he's been through a bit while you were gone." Quackity bumped the taller with his elbow. Wilbur hummed in response. And at that moment everything was perfect, two friends just sitting together, trying to ignore everything else, Wilbur tried to ignore how close Quackity was and Quackity tried to ignore how tired Wilbur looked and how if he bumped him he would slightly flinch. Everything except that was perfect.

Maybe things wouldn't be that bad after all. 

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING LOL REALLY APPRECIATE IT  STILL RE-WRITING CHAPTERS SO THANKS FOR STICKING THROUGH EVERYTHING WITH ME :)