kissy (F)

205 words. Dreambur fluff time because yes

TW: none <3

Wilbur sat alone, waiting for his boyfriend to come home finally, any time now he would get the attention he so longed for. He heard keys on the other side of the door, he perked up but slouched down again when they passed. He flopped down on the bed, curling in on himself. His wings were pinned tightly to his back, and he let his wings stretch out on the bed. The door opened suddenly and The brunette perked up again, he looked over to see his boyfriend. "Dream! Welcome home!" Wilbur stood up quickly throwing himself into Dream's arms. "Hey- Hey darling, It's good to see you!" Dream muttered softly, giving Wil a small kiss. Wilbur kissed back.

Once they pulled away Dream let out a small laugh. Wilbur's heart melted slightly, he started kissing all over Dream's face. "Mwah, Mwah, Mwah, Mwah, Mwah!" The shorter let out small laughs "W-Wil! Stop! Hahaha!" Dream laughed louder "No! Never! Mwah, Mwah, Mwah, Mwah!" Dream eventually got Wil to stop, they were both laughing hard. "You're a dork!" Dream said in between laughs. "Well, you're a dork too! <3" Wilbur dragged Dream onto the bed, snuggling up to him.

"I love you, dork"

"I love you too, darling <3"

Thanks for the support!