Hug me, please <3 (F)

240 words- Sorry it's kinda short, ran out of ideas lmao. Just some good old fluff.

Wilbur threw himself in his shared bed quickly, the feeling of the soft bed hitting his body felt nice. He let out a soft groan as he closed his eyes, work was shit today, the random rush of people put his body in fight or flight mode and it still wasn't fully gone. So at the moment, the bed felt nice. "Wil? I heard the door open, was that you?" Wilbur perked his head up quickly, the anxiety in his body overflowing. Who was that? Why are they here? He couldn't think straight, everything was foggy and blurry. He watched as his lover walked into the room "Long day?" He sat next to Wilbur slowly. "Yeah- Yeah, it was...I was- I was stuck in a rush of people and- It- It was just too much-" Wilbur spoke quickly, almost frantically. He watched as Schlatt grabbed his hands softly. "Mkay- calm down, alright?" Wilbur slowly took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he did so, he opened his eyes a few minutes later. "Thanks..." His voice was still a bit shaky and timid but he was okay now.

"Sleep?" Schlatt said quietly, smiling, stupidly. "Yeah- Sleep sounds nice..." *Wilbur breathed out, scooting closer to the smaller, resting his head on top of Schlatt's. "Alright love boy, sleep well" Schlatt gave him a small peck on the cheek as he watched him fall asleep slowly, Wilbur looked comfy and safe.

He was safe.

Thanks for reading ^^ you can leave a request lol. I'm always open lmao.