Breathe with me

384 words! srry it's short I have so much to work on lol. TW: Anxiety attack.

     Wilbur shifted uncomfortably, his stiff bed creaking under him. What time is it? 5:00? 7:00? All he knew was he should sleep. The brit let out a groan, sitting up on the edge of the bed. His leg jumped up and down in a very uneven pattern, which bothered Wilbur ever so slightly. He sat there trying to fix the jumping into a semi-even pace, trying to slow it down only worsened it. He stood on his shaky legs to go downstairs. He slowly went down the stairs, his heart pounding against his ribcage "fuck..."  He whispered as he finally reached the bottom, it was like his legs were about to give out any moment and no one would find him passed out.

 "Big man, are you alright? You look pale." The voice of Tommy almost made him scream, for some odd reason he wanted to run, hide, protect himself. He felt himself shaking "mhm, I'm fine Tommy, I just don't feel good." He looked at his younger brother. Tommy gave him a concerned look, then turned back to the TV. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Tommy whispered, "I-I guess? You can pick one if you want." Wilbur walked over to the couch and sat down. His leg bounced as soon as he sat down. "Is it fine if we watch *Insert cool movie here* ?" The blonde looked at Wilbur.

Wilbur nodded putting his shaky hand on his leg in an attempt to stop it. Even in an attempt to calm down, he felt his breathing pick up more. He shifted, moving away from Tommy. "Wil? Are you sure you're ok?" Wilbur jumped, "You know you can tell me, big man." Tommy's tone was soft, caring, and concerned "I- Just- My uh," He pulled on the collar of his sweater. "I-" His voice hitched, everything after that was really just a blurry mess. He stumbled across his words, and before he knew it Tommy was in front of him. Tommy grabbed onto Wilbur's wrist, ignoring the flinching coming along with it.

"Wil breathe, big man, breathe with me." Tommy starts taking loud slow breaths, and Wilbur soon follows. "Sorry, my- uh- anxiety, I- sorry..." Wilbur studdered, "It's fine Will." Tommy hugged the Brunette. They watched the movie, and Wilbur fell asleep on Tommy.

srry short ik requested by sedra_haikall