He's back...?

514 words. TW: fighting, bone-cracking, violence, choking.

More TNT DUO fluff. Sweater duo angst. Requested by PlanetN

      Wilbur threw his coat on, put his boots on, and headed out the door. He was on his way to the burger van, half awake. His eyes threatened to shut at any moment, his legs shook lightly. His walking was unsteady and he wasn't looking where he was going. That's when someone took him off his feet, knocking his glasses off his face. "Ah- Shit! Sorry-!" Wilbur looked at the blurry mess of a person in front of him. "Sorry- Can you help me up, mate?" Wilbur slightly chuckled, then went silent when the blurriness didn't respond. Before he knew it he was picked up by his collar. Wilbur let out a small squeak, "Fuck Wilbur- You're one ugly motherfucker now-"

Wilbur's pov

My face and my heart dropped when I heard that voice. I squirmed a bit. It was Jschlatt, the man who took my- My unfin- "You clearly talk a lot" I winced slightly, I squirmed trying to escape his grasp. "G-Get off of me!" I yelled in his face, he kept holding me tightly. "What's wrong Wil? Did you miss me?" He laughed, so I punched him. With a sharp blow in the stomach, he dropped me, I let out a cry of pain when my wings hit the ground. I backed up a bit, my breathing ragged. "You fucking asshole!" He was angry, and I was scared. I tried to back away, and I hated this, I hated how he picked me up by my shirt collar, I hated how he hit me right in the nose, I hated how he started to choke me, I hated how I couldn't fight back. I hated all of this. I wanted to scream, the air wasn't getting to my throat. He dropped me again, and I coughed aggressively, trying to back away from him. I watched as he got pushed to the ground, "Fuck! You-!"

3rd person

Quackity stood there, his hand on his hip, and he groaned. "Get the fuck off my land" His voice was stern and cold, he stepped on Schlatt's chest. "Ack-!" Schlatt gagged, making a small grumble noise after. "You- Pumpkin-" "Shut up asshole..." Quackity sneered back, the faint sound of cracking pierced Wilbur's ears. "I'll kill you, bastard. Get off my land" Quackity carefully got off of the taller ribs, Schlatt stammered away. Quackity looked at Wilbur, crouching down to his level slowly. "Soot? Are you alright?" Wilbur looked up at him, flinching at the sudden talking. "I-I think my wings are broken..." They stood up slowly, Wilbur quickly started falling into Quackity's arms. "Woah! Alright- Uh- I'll take you to my condo- okay?" The taller nods softly, leaning onto the younger more.

Timekip

Quackity sat Wilbur down on his bed, fixing him up as best as he could. "Alex...? Cuddle me- please-" "Wil-" He was pulled down into Wilbur's arms, Wilbur's shaky hand running through his soft black hair. "Wilbur..." Quackitys whole face turned red. "You smell so good- such a pretty boy..." Wilburs voice was quiet and tired. "Night love.." Quackity just gave in, burying his head into Wilbur's chest.