cold

tw: panic attacks, random sad stuff

Lil argbur thing, and tntduo cause <3

   Wilbur pov:

  As usually I was off to annoy Quackity, because every visit always goes great. 'its pretty chilly out'  I saw the small duck talking to that weird slime guy... Again, 'really does he have no one else to talk to???' I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder. "Soot... What the hell are you doing???" He tried to pull away, it was kind of hard not to let go. Even though Q is small he sure is strong... "You're warm~" He stopped. He threw his hand up to my face pushing it away as I struggled. "EY! THE HELL!"

Quackity pov:
   "DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND!? EW MAN-" I pulled away from him "YEAH AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN!" He started trying to lick my hand again. I gave into the hug he was trying to give me, "For fucks sake Wilbur." I looked over at his head that was resting on my shoulder. "Is my shoulder that comfy?" "Mhm, very comfy." I signed going the look at slime, 'and where the fuck did he go..!?' I felt a wing wrap around me (wonder who's that could be.) We stood there for a few minutes, I felt him breathing down my neck. "God, it's cold out here." Something must have clicked in him cause I felt a coat thrown around me and I was pulled into a hug "Wilbur.? I'm not that cold..." I chuckled, he didn't look at me, he had this look. The look Tommy gave me when I asked him about exile, the look he gives me when I ask him if he ate, the look when-. "I can't let anyone go through that again..." "Wilbur, what are- are you ok?"

Wilbur POV:

"W---ur,---t -r-, ar- you -k?"  

cold

cold

 cold

 cold

Keep him warm.

I didn't want to.

I'm sorry

I didn't want to hurt anyone

I'm sorry

I'm sorry 

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

"Wilbur!" I felt someone touching me, grabbing onto my arm, a hand near my mouth.

Stop touching me I'm sorry, please don't hurt me

"Wilbur breath you're ok." Quackity, it's just Quackity. He's not going to hurt you.  Is he? "Sorry... I don't know what that was about..." I laughed a bit, a just looked at me. Concerned. "Ducky I'm okay." His grip tightened on my arm. "Wilbur, you're not just 'fine', you- you just-" "Quackity... It's fine, you know that I have shit like this all the time..." "Soot." The way he said my name, "Can we just go home."

413 words GREAT END IK! Srry for the delay but school is crappy. WELL BYE BYE!