English

1. It's like you have to be strong for everyone else but they forget to ask you if you are okay .

2. Life is constant battle against deadlock .

3. Be a witness not a judge . Focus on yourself , not on others . Listen to your heart , not to the crowd .

4. Yesterday I was clever , so I wanted to chande the world . Today I am a wise , so I am changing myself .

5. Friendship means understanding , not agreement . It means forgiveness , not forgetting . It means the memories last , even if the contact is lost .

6. Everytime you smile at someone , it is an action of love , a gift to that person , a beautiful thing . - Mother Theresa .

7. Someday , after you have moved on , you'll suddenly miss that person whom you've fallen for once , Not because you still like him . But because you were once good friends and everything was just fine before it came to a point wher everything has changed .

8. What is love ? Love is the 7th sense of human that destroys all the six senses and make the person nonesense .

9. I vow to always make you laugh and to never allow you to go to bed angry with me . I also solemnly vow to encaurage you to try new and strange things with me , discover & explore different things with me as we grow more in love . I vow to be the best parts of me that fit perfectly with the best parts of you .

10. Don't wait for other people to be loving , giving , grateful , forgiving , generous or friendly . Lead The Way !