Chapter six - An alluring dream

You were headed home after visiting your bff. You had to prepare for the first patrol you would be having the next day.

"(Y/n)~..... (Y/n)~" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I looked forward to see my unknown caller but I was surrounded by darkness. I got up and started walking then I heard the voice once more "(Y/n)~ Won't you come to me darling~" the more I listened the more attractive the voice became. I felt compelled to find the owner of this voice. My feet then began moving on their own towards the voice. I occasionally felt a strong force try to stop me but I pushed passed it.

I walked for so long before I felt something hit my head really hard and I fell with a thud. The last I heard of the voice was "Oh~ don't worry darling~ we'll see each other soon."that's when I blacked out.I woke up feeling heavy to find three males pinning down my body. Two who
I didn't recognize and Nachi.  "Nachi what the hell, why are you restraining me!" "I'm sorry (y/n) but we couldn't risk you leaving like last night." You were stunned by his statement. "What do you mean?" You asked in genuine and pure shock. He sighed and explained how you were sleep walking last night. 'Walking in my sleep? HAH! Never!'

He also introduced the other two guys well kids who pinned you down. One was Yura and the other Gaku they were pretty much twins. Yura was basically a pharmacist and Gaku was a Mechanic. 'Wow kids these days have jobs I don't' you thought until Yura spoke up. "Ah Dear (Y/n) it's been quite a while hasn't it." You simply shook your head and asked " since when did Ii know you?" He giggled and let out a sigh before answering " it's been 1000 years since we've last seen each other you gapped at his answer and proceed to bombard him with questions before a white feather past  by your window. 'Wow that feather is beautiful it reminds me of Aki's egret' you thought......

??? Pov

"Dammit so it's them who stopped my darling from reaching me." " I'll have to find a way for them to come to me willing, then they'll be all Mine!"

Sorry it's short lacking motivation and I'm reading a book but I'm sure I'll upload daily