Chapter Ten - Web of Lies

Before I start the story I wanna thank comforting_fantasies for the cover. 💕💕😩

Yuzuru pov

'Damn I think that Onmyoji has a lot to work for if he wants that girlie to agree to help 'im'

I was slowly walking from the entertainment center when I was face to face with said Onmyoji.

"I assum' yer 'ere for something, right?" I ask the Onmyoji. He sighs and proceeds to speak.

"I need you to help me prepare the preparations, after all Masakado's wraith is going to be here in two weeks."

"And yer need this wraith to convince the girlie to join us?" I ask

"Exactly"

Your pov

Destine went on and on about things like dating and guys which are her type and which should be mine.

I never really took the idea of dating into account. I was mostly concerned about father and the business even though I am of age.

"Y'know, if you get married I wanna be your best woman."

"H-hey! It's not like I'd forget you plus I don't think that'll be anytime soon" I said a little bit flustered.

"But what if it is?"she said wriggling her eyebrows.

I brushed her off then went over to the book store. I then met up with Ginnojo, it was the weekend so I could decide who patrol with. I invited Ginnojo to patrol.

I also met up with Koga and we went out to patrol. While patrolling we saw Masanbo?

He was moving at inhumane speeds and clutching something in his hands. Koga was shocked, we then went to investigate and to our shock we saw Masanbo plant a spherical ball in the ground near the Dragon spiral tower(I know it's not the real name but I like this name.)

Masanbo charged at us, Koga tried to reason with him but it was no use he was entranced by some sort of magic.

Masanbo then charged right at me, Ginnojo jumped in to block him. "GINNOJO! What the heck!" "You could've gotten hurt u can take care of myself."

"(Y/n), your more important to me than anything, I couldn't have you hurt," he paused "besides the capital needs your positive attitude and power to save it."

His neck started glowing.

"Ginnojo, your contract emblem.." he blushed at the sudden contact I made with his neck gracefully gliding my fingers over the emblem.

"Hold on love birds we still got a boy to save!" Koga yelled.

'L-love birds?!'. I blushed at the thought but now wasn't the time. We then swooped into action.

Once I had my hands on Masanbo's watch I took out the tailsman it had in side and cleansed it. While Ginnojo broke the hex totem

Masanbo then came back to his senses. "W-where? Koga!!" He yelled and ran towards the Oni ogre giving him a hug. "(Y-y/n)!"he yelled as he gripped onto my kimono.

I smiled at the contact and the I asked him "Masanbo did anyone touch this watch?" He stood still before speaking up.

"No one except for the nice solider that fixed it for me."he said. "He had black and white hair and... Oh! He was wearing a monocle." He said I gaped at the description.

No.

No.

No.