Chapter Seventeen - Proposal (II)

Not me waiting 4 y'all to name the guy with white hair💀✋

!Art not mine!

Now plz name the poor boi

Aizen pov

'Tch, how could I forget the flowers!' I quickly ran over to the nearest botany shop hoping to get some flowers.

Just then I saw a raven-haired woman, she had scarlet eyes, just like her sister. She was arranging a flower piece before turning to me.

Her graceful pale hands glided across the piece until she looked at me through the corner of her eyes.

"Major Aizen, strange seeing you here." She said.
"It's been a while Go-go," I said calmly.
"Indeed it has, what can I do you for?"she says with her eyes piercing right into my soul.

"Do you know (Y/n)?" I asked.
"Of course, their my sister's best friend after all." She responded.
"Alright, can you get me a bouquet of their favorite flower," I said.

She then handed me a bouquet of (Favorite flower) neatly wrapped in a silver ribbon with diamonds gently resting on the ends.

"Thank you,"I said
"Hmm, aren't you forgetting something." She said, this woman was always straight to the point.
I then paid her and headed back to Raccord. °Sigh° 'i hope I'm ready for this,'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Your pov

I arrived at Raccord to see a small booth with an imperial symbol in front of it. I then took a seat at the booth and waited.

Ginnojo then walked up and sat in the spot opposite of me.
"Hello W-(Y/n)." He said.
"Hola,"I said leaving him a bit confused.

"Why are you here alone?"he asked.
"Oh,I'm waiting for Major Aizen, he said he wanted to meet with me."I said.
"Don't you think it's suspicious that he's not here when he asked to see you?" He said.

"Now that you said it, it kinda is."I say.
"Be careful (Y/n), I don't trust that man, he could be doing something dangerous after all."Ginnojo said before standing up.

"I'll see you around water lily."

After about 20 minutes, I saw Aizen walk through the door with his hands behind his back.

"O-oh, (Y/n), your already here? Heh, sorry I'm a bit late."He said.
"How can you arrive late to a meeting you called for?" I responded.
He gave me a shocked look then proceeded to seat himself in front of me.

"(Y/n), I know we only know each other so long, but I can't help but think highly of you. You stopped the wraiths you saved countless lives and you stole my heart."he said with a little blush towards the end.

"Your the music that's been playing in my head ever since we met. I look at you and see the childhood hero I've always been deprived of, when I look at you I see my.....forever partner."

I look at Aizen in shock, 'What-' I thought but was cut off by Aizen going on.

"(Y/n), you've made me realize that life's too short and you should embrace the things you have. Just like you so (Y/n) (L/n) will you marry me-?"

He was cut off my a bloody Aoi bursting through the door.
"(Y-y-y/n-n), argh... s-step away from him! He tried to murder me he's insane!"

I look toward Aizen and he was as shocked as I was, I then spoke up
"Aoi, please explain what happened."

"W-well, I was preparing a little surprise for you as you seemed a bit depressed these days before bumping into him," he said "Lies!" Aizen yelled.
"Shut up."I say to him "Aoi please continue,"

"R-right, well I accidentally read his heart and It was covered in you!"
"I then confronted him about it and he beat me up and threatened to kill me if I told you." He finished off.

"Aizen,"I say. "You can't possibly believe him (Y/n), he made all that shit up."

"EH? AOI? LIE? ARE YOU A DUMBASS?!. MY POOR BOI GOT BEATEN UP OVER YOUR WEIRD OBSESSION WITH ME!"I yelled.

"(Y-y/n),"he began.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE, IM NOT SCARED TO EXPOSE YOU! I KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE.
.
.
.
.
.

I'll tell the world about the Youjin experiments."

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
"M.I.N.E now you'll belong to me!"

"Hehehe~"