Chapter Fifteen - Proposal

Quick A/n

I'm like so pissed rn I finished this whole chapter then Wattpad crashed now I have to start from scratch.

Anyways, like Yura said before in a previous chapter Akiyasu wanted to sacrifice the reader so he could bring back his father.

Now that his plan failed he came up with another one but he knew this one would undoubtedly succeed after all he did get help.

P.s I've been editing the book, adding more details and fixing grammar. Fe l free to re read

But now that that's out ze way thank you my dearest tronies for 250+ reads
It means a lot knowing you care for Jamie🤧(me)

___________________________________________________

•Flashback to 2 weeks ago•

I was heading home after a long day if school before I was met with a familiar face.

"Hey Tatsu." I said not hiding my gleeful smile.
"Hey (Y/n), long time no see," he said.
"Yeah, it's been awhile." I replied, ever since the whole incident I barely fit time to hang out with my childhood best friend.
Our tell him bout this whole situation.

"So..um would you like to come over for dinner, mother would be delighted to see you." He said hiding the slight tint of pink on his cheeks.
"Sure, I'd love to."

We the departed for Tatsu's mansion,
I mean he was the general's son. His father had power similar to the freaking emperor. So it only made sense if he lived like one.

Upon arrival we were escorted into the estate by a maid. She had dirty blond hair, which reached her shoulders, aqua-marine eyes and a few wrinkles etched into her pale skin.

Her name was Luceal, she had been working for the Oyama family for years. It had been a while since we had last seen her as the last time Tatsu and I were here was six months ago at the general's Christmas party.

"Master Tatsuomi, (Y/n), it's nice to see you both." She said with a sweet smile.

"The pleasure is ours." Tatsu said. I think he had used that phrase at the wrong point in time but whatever.

Suddenly, the creak of a door caught our attention. Our gaze fell onto the door only to see what I would have never expected to see.

"Holy guacamole R rye,"

Akiyasu's pov

It's been two damn weeks without my love and I've been going mad. Since I had to hold up my end of the deal I had to live at the his stupid organization's base.

I had met his his two right had men or people I guess. First there was Zentsu, he was Kagemaru's lacky he was always with him. I kinda wanted my love to linger round me like that.

Then there was Hisui or should I say Hisu-bitc-, she was so bratty and always kept close to the former leader Kenjiro, an old ass Kitsune.

But I know I have to respect my elders that's I why I put up with Hisui's behavior. *Sigh*

I needed a breather from my um..well breather.

I went to my room which was covered in pictures of my love, oh how I miss them . 'Might as well pay them a visit tonight, it's not like anyone wad going to stop me.'

That's not how the contract works.

Back to you

"Major Aizen?! What are you doing here?" I asked
The Major flinched at the sound of your voice.
"T-tatsuomi, you didn't tell me you were bringing (Y/n) over." He said whilst glaring at Tatsuomi.