Chapter eight - Bonding

It's been several weeks since I became a government sanctioned Onmyoji. Major aizen has tried to make sure we had enough space to carry out our patrols.

Aki and I have been meeting at the Gokuoji temple every night after my patrols. I've learnt so much but something really bothered me. My father hadn't returned home from his errands. He would usually leave a note if he was traveling to another country.

"Mwah~ what's wrong (Y/n)?" Nachi asked. "It's just that father hasn't returned from his errands." "Mwa~ Ok I see, it's ok to worry but I'm sure he's fine." "I hope so." I said with worry laced in my voice.

??? Pov

"Wake up scum." I was harshly slapped. "Eat this slop, your crucial for the plan we can't have you dying now can we?" 'Ugh' I've had enough of this I wanted to return home. "You'll only understand once the time comes."

Back 2 u

I slowly entered Raccord to be met with a screaming fit. " YOU'VE NEVER REALLY CARED HAVE YOU?!"
"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR INCOMPETENT!" The two screamed back and forth until Oji gestured you over. "Hey, could you help?" He asked "Koga and Kuya won't stop." It's strange this was wayyyy beyond their characters.

"Hey, Hey! What's going on?" You asked. Koga and Kuya explained that Koga thought Kuya never cared for him and Kuya told you that Koga was an obnoxious snob. You didn't know how this came about but you were determined to stop it.

You then decided to have everyone join you upstairs and you had Aoi prepare the most apetitising hot pot ever. Just by looking at Koga drooled, 'Hehe it was his favorite.' you thought to yourself.

"Guys, please listen." You caught the attention of all the males. "I understand that we're all different but that's what brings us together." I continued "We are destined to save the Capital after all." I gave a little giggle at the end.

"(Y/n)'s right," Aoi said "We should all work together! If we fall a part the Capital and possibly the world will be at stake." We all nodded at Aoi's testimony. "Hehe, now let's eat!" Koga said eyeing the hot pot. We all chatted and enjoyed the hot pot.
'If only life was like this no worries just fun but I feel like something is missing.' my thoughts soon ended when Yura started to converse with me.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone's pov

"There you are ma'am, please enjoy the rest of your night."
"A-ah thank young boy I'm graced by your assistance." The beautiful porcelain skinned woman spoke. He blushed slightly "It's all in a day's work ma'am" Tatsuomi stated.

"Damn can't we observe something else?" "No." {We have to make sure that everything is going according to plan}.

|Double upload cuz yes😌|

Shout out to comforting_fantasies 💖💖
Sorry it's short, bye😁✋