Chapter Nine - Cookies

Thank u @LiteralAwkwardSimp (◕દ◕)

Its the next day and I'm fully energized. I can't wait for my patrol.
Today is 'Monday' that means I have patrol with Ginnojo and Aoi.

'Hehe, I can't wait to see my little tsundere.' I thought. Nachi then walked into my room with a tray of breakfast.

"Mworning (Y/n), how u doing?" Nachi asked. "Oh I'm fine just a bit excited." "Why?" He asked. "I get to visit Destine today she said she'd read my fortune!"

'its not like I was gonna tell him I was excited to see Aoi.' and just like that I departed for school
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
M
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I.
.
.
.
.
.
.

N
.
.
.
.

.
E
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

I was just exiting the school building when a was met with a familiar face.

"Tatsuomi!"

"(Y/n)? It's been awhile." Tatsuomi is my best friend and his father is the general of the imperial army. It only makes sense that he was on patrol due to all the recent wrath attacks.

"So, how has school been?" He asked "It's ok I guess too many people." He laughed at my statement. "I thought you liked people." He said in between giggles.

"Well it seems you have been forgetting details about me." I teased.
"Nu-uh!" He protested "I know plenty about you." "Sure you do" I said while rolling my eyes.

Stalker pov

'Well this is bad, why are they around so many guys?' 'He isn't going to be happy.'
'Oh no their coming this way!'
I used my powers to create a gust of wind to lift me out if that situation.

Tatsuomi's pov

I decided to walk (y/n) to Destine's shop as they had a meeting scheduled. On the way I was met with another familiar face. "Yuzuru?" The gorgeous woman stopped what see was doing and turned to face (Y/n) and I.

"Oh hello Tatsuomi, whos yer lil' friend?"
"O-oh this is (Y/n). (Y/n) this is Yuzuru, she works at the entertainment centre."
"It's nice to met yer dear'" Yuzuru chirped.

Yuzuru is extremely beautiful

"Where you two headin'? hmmm maybe on a date, it's beautiful when young people are on love." Yuzuru said.

I blushed heavyly at the thought of me dating (y/n). I mean they are amazing but I'm not allowed to date until I got married.

"N-no I was just accompanying them to Destine's shop." I said. Yuzuru then spoke up "Yer mean da fortun' teller" I nodded. She then departed while eyeing (Y/n).

"This is it, see you later (Y/n) I have patrol." They waved me goodbye and I left.

∆Your pov∆

"Destine~ I'm here!" I exclaimed getting the attention of my bff who was munching on some black and white cookies. They kinda reminded me of Aki.

Why Aki?

"Hey~ I just wanted you to come over to have some of these. She gestured to the cookies she was eating the label read 'Oreos'. I sat beside her and grabbed one and eat it

'Woah these are good!' "So anything else you want to tell me?" I asked. She paused "Not really, I just wanted you to have a taste of these western cookies." "I am trying to set you up with a Oreo after all." She mumbled

What?

Short Chapters on Sundays~ (・∀・)

Yuzuru

Tatsuomi

Tatsuomi