Chapter 7

Nearly two years had gone by since Ben last had sex.  When he was having sex, he truly enjoyed it.  He loved making a woman cum with his tongue. Eating them out until they begged him to stop.  Fingering them until they squirted. Giving long deep strokes while they chanted his name.   He usually did all of the work, but he only wanted to make sure his partner was satisfied.  

He started not enjoying sex when he realized that the women, he dealt with really did not understand him nor his passions but was just using him for what he could give them between their legs.   When he tried to connect with them on a deeper level, they didn"t understand.  

He was called soft. One woman even told him real men don't do all of this talking.  He chose celibacy for a reason.  He wanted his mind stimulated not just his body.  Miranda has been stimulating his mind for months now, and he thought maybe she was different. That's why he agreed to give her what she wanted. 

It had been so long that now he felt rusty on how to initiate a sexual encounter.   What he did know is that he did not want to just jump into sex. He needed to set the mood.  He needed Miranda nice and relaxed, because he knew he was more than above average in penis size, and he certainly did not want that to be a problem physically.   He wanted to pleasure her not hurt her.

Ben decided to have food delivered from their favorite seafood place.   He ordered fresh roses to be delivered also.   He lit the fireplace and prepared and set the livingroom up for them to have a relaxed picnic dinner.

Miranda text Ben and told him She was on her way.  He decided to draw her a bath to get her muscles as relaxed as possible.

He went upstairs to her bathroom and started the water using her favorite bubble bath.   He also took three of the roses he had delivered and plucked the petals to put in the water.

While preparing her bath, he heard Miranda come into the house.  He finished up when he heard her footsteps coming up the stairs.   When she walked in her bedroom, she gasped seeing him standing in the threshold of the bathroom.

"I'm sorry.... I was just drawing a bubble bath for you."

"Oh...uh....Thank you.)

"Relax in the tub, dress in something comfortable and when you're done just come down. We're having dinner in the livingroom."  

Ben walked past her nervously and Miranda stared at him just as nervous. When he left, she closed her bedroom door and got undressed.   She went into the bathroom and saw all that Ben had done.   Why all the fuss she wondered.  She shook her head.... Just go with the flow Miranda....She said to herself.  She got into the water and let her mind slow down.  This was just what she needed, to relax. 

Ben took a shower in his room and put shorts and a T shirt on.  He went downstairs and heard a knock at the door. He opened it to find the delivery man standing there with their food.  He paid and tipped him and took the food.

Ben noticed mail in the mailbox, so he grabbed it and closed the door. He set up the food and waited for Miranda to come down. While waiting he saw the envelope from UCLA Medical School.  He quickly opened it and saw that he got in. He got so excited.  He couldn't wait to tell Miranda. He set the letter down and pulled glasses and wine out to have with dinner.

Miranda was upstairs wrapped in a towel trying to figure out what she should put on.  He said dress comfortably.  So, she decided on a black lace pajama short set.  It was sexy but not overtly.  She put lotion on her body and spray on some perfume. She put on her pajamas, then looked at herself in the mirror.  Miranda breathed deeply and proceeded to go downstairs. 

She came down the stairs and went into the livingroom where Ben's back was turned to her. When he turned around, he gasped seeing her in her black lace shorts, Her thick thighs, hips and breast on display. He groaned licking his lips.