Chapter 22

Chloe's POV

After a few seconds my brain knows what I'm gonna do. I should open the door. If not, I may get in more trouble or something bad can happen. I walk into the hallway and stop in front of the entrance door and take a deep breath. I don't know what waits on the other side, but I really really hope it's not Justin in the hands of some police men.

I open the lock and grab the door handle, slowly opening it. By my surprise it wasn't any of the things I thought it could be. Outside was Anna.

" Oh my good Anna you scared the shit out of me! I thought it was the cops!" I say relieved and fold my arms around Annas body. I'm so happy that she's here. Now I have someone to talk to today and I'm not so lonely! "Well great to see you too. I came here because I wanted to see how you are and know that you're okay. It's a pretty cute house you have here by the way!" Anna tells me and I step to the side, letting here come inside. "Thanks! I thought so too when I first came here. It's not too big or too small and it's kind of my style."

Anna and I end up going to the mall. I should be careful, but if anyone asks me about Justin or anything else about what has happend the last years, I won't answer. Today I wanna hang with Anna and stop worrying about everything. I was thinking about buying some stuff for the baby, but since I don't know if it's a boy or a girl I'll just let that wait. But what I can buy is some new stuff for the house and clothes for me that can hide the belly a little.

"So what name have you been thinking of for the baby?" Anna asks as we drive out of the driveway and on the road. "If it's a girl it's either Hope or Summer, and if it's a boy it's either Matthew or Luke. What do you think?" I ask her and look over at her. "So you don't know if it's a boy or a girl? Okay, if it's a girl I think Hope, and if it's a boy I think of Matthew. But you and Justin should decide which name. That's just my opinion."

"No, I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, and I'm not planning on knowing before it arrives in the delivery room. But since the baby do need stuff too like clothes, bed and other things, I thought that I could buy just a few things with colours and details that fits for both gender. It needs clothes when heor she comes out and I just have to find something that fit both genders. " I tell her as we turn into the mall's parking.

"That's cool though. But what about the money? You two are still young and you don't have a job. And what about school? Are you planning on getting education?" she asks. I totally forgot that Justin's the only one with a job. I don't know exactly what his job is, cause he never tells me, I just hope it's not illegal.

"Well I don't think I can get an education anymore because of all the things that's going on. I know some young parents have done it, but it's been so hard for them, and I'm not good at handling this kind of stuff. But what I think I'm going to do is to get a job afterwards when she or he's a bit older. While the baby's still little I should stay home, and I guess Justin have to work even more. Even though you know how hard this is going to be.." I tell Anna as we get out of the car and start walking towards the entrance.

If Justin gets back into jail, I don't know what to do. I don't have any parents to support me, Pia is still in school and I don't have a job.

When I think of it, Justin isn't the one who should sit in jail, cause it was his father that learned him all of this. It was his father that wanted him to kidnap me for his own good. If we prove the police that this wouldn't happen if it wasn't for Justins father, maybe then Justin can be free and we can do whatever we want! I'll tell that to Justin when I get back home. Guess he's home by then.

The first store we walk into is Forever 21. Anna rushes to a stand full of crop tops. I remember Anna always buying crop tops everytime we used to og to the mall. She loves them, and even uses them in wintertime. Of course she uses something else over to cover her arms.

"Omg! I have to buy this!" she squeals holding up a white see through crop top out of lace. "That would fit you so good! You ALWAYS look good in crop tops, no matter which colour!" I say honest. She's that kind of person that fits almost every single colour and type of clothing. Anna takes with her the top and search more in the store. "I got it! We search wherever we want in this store, for ourselves, and then we meet by the dressing room in 15 minutes, okay?" I tell her and she nods and smiles.